Dreamette / very short

Archived Dreams from 2014
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Dreamette / very short

Post by WingsofHealing »

all the dream was: I saw the number 16:59 & felt a small earthquake (maybe a 4.0).
this is what i Knew the Lord is about to shake my world a little and 16:59 is one second from 17:00 (my number)
BUT i posted this, for i don't know it all, and so often others have other tidbits. Image
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Dreamette / very short

Post by bella »

Hi wings. What do you mean by 17 being your number?
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Re: Dreamette / very short

Post by WingsofHealing »

1. Please forgive me, i have been going through some major healing/deliverance, and am learning to be still.
2. 17 being my number means (to me), is there are number and they have meanings, but i have had the LORD even
test me in this. I love IRA MILLIGANS dream interpretation books and bought a couple of them.
7 usually means complete and 17 usually means incomplete. I wasnt happy about that, for i was born on March 17.
3. Time passed and i started seeing 17 in many places and it was very apparent in so doing. Several times a week.
Dreams even with 17. I knew i was born at 3:13 in the am, but one day, i needed to get out my birth certificate and my
time of birth was even changed to 3:17!
4. The LORD impressed STRONGLY upon me that it is good to come to Tehillah, and it is fine to use dream interpretation
books, but pray first, and check out the other informational sources, but SEEK FIRST HIM, and HIS KINGDOM (Matt 6:33)
5. So i was overwhelmed for good, that HE told me that HE gave me the number 17!
I hope this makes sense, and again forgive me please, for taking so long to get back with you. You are precious and amount
to more than you can imagine!
SHalom
wingsofhealing@cox.net
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.