Home and Pastor Sammy Rodriguez

Archived Dreams from 2014
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Home and Pastor Sammy Rodriguez

Post by simpleservent »

Hi,

Let me try again as I lost my whole thread. I am in my old home that had many good memories for us. I am with Pastor Sammy Rodriguez and there are many rooms in my home. We go into one room and the door is open to a huge bathroom with a huge bathtub and jacuzzie (sp?) with beige tiles very nice still new intact (we never had this IRL). Next I go into this room where I had many things stored there. I see a a silver sewing machine and it looks sturdy and new. I also saw other furniture, dresser, table and chairs. I walk and find a gift box it had a soft toy for a boy light blue with a ribbon on it. I accidently dropped it but I picked up up very quickly and it was not hindered and saw the words Mets inscribe, it was like sports NYC team. Next I am now holding a bag that I am carrying three more things, it is for girls ages 7 to 10 maybe and its shoes, pink and I forgot the other colors. The bag was clear and new with a handle. Pastor Rodriguez is walking with me, I don't know him in Real life but thinks he is a great preacher. He tells, me (interested in my home) "My mother-in-law would be interested in this house, she is looking for a place like this, she has $800,000 to purchase. I thought wow, thats more then I valued it, I turn to see my father appear and he is smiling pleased with the house. I awake.

Thany you, Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Re: Home and Pastor Sammy Rodriguez

Post by simpleservent »

Hi,

I forgot to add that I also found a stack pile of beautiful print fabric and I started to collet was I had forgot I had and starting stuffing it into a carrying bag because It was gonna be resourceful for me because I love to sew and make things all in that same store room? Any thoughts?

God bless,]
Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).