The white garmet bag

Archived Dreams from 2015
Anlassmith

The white garmet bag

Post by Anlassmith »

1# Quick vision dream:

One of my neighbors that live in my codesac was walking down the street it had just become dark and the street lights were on he had a white garment bag in his hand. I remember thinking did he just leave my house? he made a right and turned into another codesac as he did this darkness began to envelope him and I could barely see the white garment bag. As he walked deeper in this codesac the garmet became faint. As he passed between the the 2nd and 3rd house I couldn't see him or the white garment bag anymore..

2# Quick vision dream:

My daughter was in the dining room and She heard me say get the dog inside. When she opened the sliding glass door to let the dog in there was a huge tarantula spider that was eating a snake. My daughter in fear slammed the door..

Thku for your interpretation and prayers in advance
firewater
Silver Member

Re: The white garmet bag

Post by firewater »

White garment bag could refer to a container for the righteousness of Christ, what we put on as Christians. Dressed for the wedding banquet. Note your neighbour is carrying it in a bag, not wearing it. Maybe not far from the kingdom of God, but missing a key. Perhaps trying to be righteous by own efforts.
Looks like his walk is taking him in darker places. Left can mean an un-right-ous direction.
Coldesacs are *dead* ends. He needs to get on the road which leads to life rather than death.

Could refer to him specifically and/others in that situation.

I'd suggest praying for repentance for him, a turning around & protection from the enemy.
Anlassmith

Re: The white garmet bag

Post by Anlassmith »

thku for your response