Repost Something Happened to Cyrus

Archived Dreams from 2015
steadyone
Diamond Member

Repost Something Happened to Cyrus

Post by steadyone »

Dream

I was working in the fields and someone came running up to me as fast as they could. This gal yelled out my name as she was running to me.I turned around because I sensed something was very wrong. She said, "Something horrible happened to Cyrus!! I said, "Which Cyrus, the young one or old one? She said, " The Older one."Then I came out of the dream knowing he had died.

Now I do not know any Cyrus. I find this to be interesting. Please ask the Spirit what he is conveying. As I seek Him also.
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Repost Something Happened to Cyrus

Post by rarara »

Hi
Cyrus in the Bible was the Persian King who was the Deliverer of Israel, ending their captivity in Babylon. God moved on his heart.

Nowadays as you will know, Persia is modern day Iran. Been in the news recently having made a rather shaky pledge about not using their nukes.

So in that regard, something is indeed wrong with Cyrus!

Israel is not impressed of course and rightly so, it gives her no sense of security and has made her more vulnerable again.

Don't quite know how to connect this up smartly but there may be something in it, even if it is to pray for Israel at this time.

Or it could also be a call to prayer for the believers who are still in Iran.

Just a thought or two,

Or you could look up the meaning of Cyrus and see if it has any relevance to you.

Being in the fields is while you are working, while things are carrying on as usual, this is the news....the interruption...

rarara