Zombies and Lye

Archived Dreams from 2015
lainey68
Gold Member

Zombies and Lye

Post by lainey68 »

Had this dream about a month or two ago. Cannot figure it out.

I dreamed I was in my great uncle and aunt's house. I spent a lot of time there as a little kid. Anyway, I was there and there were 4 of us ladies. None of the ladies spoke except me. One of them was cooking something.a knock came at the door. Another lady and I opened it and there were two zombies. The zombies were not acting in a threatening manner, but we knew we could not let them in. We gave them the drink the one lady had been cooking. They went away, but came back. We gave them the drink--there were three of them. Again, we GS e them the drink. They went away, but came back. It was three again. I got the drink and I put some lye in it. When I gave it to the zombies, their eyes turned golden. I quickly shut the door and told the ladies we had to get out of the house quickly because we could not stop the zombies frm getting in. I also said we couldn't let them see us.I went out the back door as the zombies were about to come in. EOD.

I make soap, so I know drinking lye would seriously harm or kill IRL. I am very confused about this dream.
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Zombies and Lye

Post by lainey68 »

Bump
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Zombies and Lye

Post by Barb11 »

Hi Lainey68

Lye is also used to speed up decomposition of bodies. Those zombies speak to me of disease, death, uncleanness. You have something to annihilate them, even if they are lingering still. To me, this seemed like a warfare dream, and you have the upper hand.

Just my thoughts!