A Man in Grandfathers Basement

Archived Dreams from 2017
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

A Man in Grandfathers Basement

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I was staying at my grandfathers house with my child hood friend named Stacey. I was locking up for the night but realized the front screen door was not closed. It was being held open with a rock. The front screen door looked like the front screen door to my real life home. I told my 10 year old daughter to check upstairs and I will check downstairs. I grabbed a broom handle stick and a silver fork. I put the fork in the right pocket of the red robe I had on.

I head down the basement stairs and see a black man sitting down there. This mans boss told him it was ok to stay there. My father irl appeared. I was explaining to him that me and Stacey where staying upstairs and we wanted to make sure no one was in the house.

There was nothing we could do about this man staying in the basement. So we headed back upstairs. EOD. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Fyi my grandfather is deceased. This was his real home.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
allforHim
Gold Member

Re: A Man in Grandfathers Basement

Post by allforHim »

praying... generational unclean spirit/dominion.

grandfather = generation; inheritance (I think of contracts or conditions that are "grandfathered-in")
stacey = means rebirth; resurrection; fruitful; originates from Greek - Anastasia-- God's lineage or bountiful inheritance staying with you.
screen door just like irl = filters to keep "bugs" out; depicts the "where" and "when", both past and current time.
rock in door = purposely opened (usually there is a factory installed chain or hydraulic arm to hold it open); a spiritual open door.
10 yr old daughter check upstairs = prayer; go to the Father with childlike faith.
broom handle stick = cleaning tool; weapon.
red robe = clothed in Jesus (blood covering).
silver fork right pocket = empty eating tool; weapon ("silver bullet" to deliver the Bread, the Word), in right position.
basement = foundation; holds the "extras" of house like storage; typically houses the "workings"--furnace, electrical, etc; spiritual working condition.
black man in basement = unclean spirit; lesser dominion; takes orders from "boss".
black man's boss = unclean spirit; dominant unclean spirit; giving orders with authority.
your father = lineage; unclean spiritual dominion in generation of fathers being handed up (or attempt to "grandfather in") to you and daughter (family) in current.
state position upstairs = you declare your stay/position is in right standing --proper place and protection; we don't dwell in basements.
nothing you can do about man staying = I understand law here...a judgment of stay is a legal declaration to not do anything while waiting for judgment or orders; but you are equipped to clean with prayer and fasting( --empty silver fork).

Luke 9 & Mtt 17 talks about when Jesus came down from mnt. from transfiguration; He had fasted and was praying. Some disciples were attempting to cast out demon from man's child who had been having seizures, etc., from birth. Jesus addressed the crowd as an unbelieving and perverse (corrupt; purposeful wrong way of seeing and doing) generation. Disciples tried what they knew at hand but they could not remove the unclean spirit. Jesus told them this type (deaf and dumb) comes out by praying AND fasting. If the disciples were watching Jesus, they would be doing what he was doing; Jesus only did what he saw his Father do, only said what his Father said.... He was transfigured--discipled would be faced with big change in spirit, too, if they had fasted for this specific purpose. This was an unclean spirit which called for Jesus' followers to be fully ready, not just "under the gun" or merely excited to do it. And the current surroundings were that of a crowd looking for an "oooooh.....aahhhhh.....wow...." (perverseness) type of moment instead of maybe joining in or desiring to see God set the boy freed from his bondage and give praise to the Father.

---not really about deaf and dumb spirit, but about finding out the spirit, your positioning, your prepping, your equipment, while understanding you are in good standing and clothed in a robe of righteousness.

Praying and fasting together causes your inner man, your spirit where the Holy Spirit dwells, to prevail over flesh. Then your flesh eyes give way to spiritual eyes; your flesh ears give way to spiritual ears; then you will see what the Father sees, hear what the Father says just as Jesus spoke of; He only did and said what the Father did or said. Then this unclean spirit will be fully revealed to you and how to go about denying its stay

Please take this to prayer and fast. Anything that does not confirm or encourage --toss it.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: A Man in Grandfathers Basement

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi allforhim!

Thank you very much for taking the time to research and share your thoughts on my dream. I will pray about what you've shared and see if the Lord will give me more understanding about the spirit in the basement.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: A Man in Grandfathers Basement (thank you)

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello Allforhim,

I just want to say thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive reply. Sometimes you don't fully understand a dream until certain things begin to manifest. The Lord is so gracious to warn / prepare us ahead of time, but he also extends his grace and pushes back the hands of darkness when we're in the midst of it and still don't get it!

I finally got it. Your detailed response was on point and extremely helpful. Thank you for being obedient to the Father and sharing what he put on your heart. May the Lord bless you abundantly.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword