Bitten

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Bitten

Post by kbasmommy »

Hello everyone,

I had a dream last night that I was being chased by a little dog and he bit my leg really bad and then my arm.

End of dream

Usually if I am being chased by an animal it doesn't touch me so I'm concerned that it actually bit me and very badly. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts.

God bless
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Bitten

Post by Barb11 »

Hi kbasmommy,

Phl 3:2
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

This speaks to me of an impending attack. It is a little dog - type of legalistic person, promoting the flesh, etc - that can hurt you. Being bit in the leg and arm speaks to me of affecting your walk and your work, or your reach. It has the potential to really hurt you.

That being said, John Paul Jackson teaches about flipping the dream when the enemy's plans are revealed. Pray the opposite - I will not be injured by the works or words of others - I cancel the plans of the enemy to affect my walk and my reach, etc.

I feel that you will recognize it when you see it - or see potentially where it could come from. The Lord will cause you to be sensitive to see it.
But don't fear! You can pray for protection and that the Lord will intervene to cancel the work of the enemy.

A little dog could also be a friend of yours, but it isn't really clear to me if that is so.

Personally, I am learning to respond to these types of dreams more than ever before. I used to just sit and watch it unfold in my life - not getting that I could do something about the warning!

God bless you and protect you against all the devices and plans of the enemy. Nothing shall by any means hurt you! Amen!

:-D
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thanks Barb yes the attack happened soon after the dream and it was a brutal one, but im still standing. Great interp God bless you!
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

kbasmommy wrote:Thanks Barb yes the attack happened soon after the dream and it was a brutal one, but im still standing. Great interp God bless you!

I'm so sorry to hear of the difficulty you've had. God bless you and restore you!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you so much!