grocery store

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

grocery store

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi all,

I dreamt my husband took me to a grocery store and was asleep in the store. It was four o'clock in the morning and the store was really busy. I saw this woman that I don't know irl, but i remember her from another dream.

I said, "hi we keep running into each other next time I see you, I need to get your phone number." I asked her where she was from and she said "California". She seemed dissapointed that I didnt remenber. Then I felt the Holy Spirit telling me to get her number because she needed a friend, but I didn't want her to think I was crazy.

I'm still shopping and I met another woman, I don't say anything to her, but again I feel I should.

I see her again in the aisle, but this time I hear her speaking Spanish. I begin to talk to her in Spanish and she is amazed I speak Spanish. I am feeling really happy that I reached out to her and Im thinking that its something I should always do instead of being shy and standoffish. It was such a beautiful feeling.
I was worried my husband would be angry that while he was sleeping I was talking instead of shopping. I looked in my basket and I just had a few items I only remember bananas.

He didnt wake up though he was still asleep in the grocery store.

New scene: I am going through my husbands phone out of suspicion he's cheating while he's asleep at home. I didn't find anything but he wakes up furious. He says I deleted a woman's number, but I didnt. He told on himself.

End of dream

The grocery store was such a beautiful experience that I didnt wake up upset about the cheating part. Strange.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: grocery store

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

To me the dream simply says follow what the Lord has for you in provision and listen to His voice in your decisions. It will be much nicer than listening to the voice of any other problem that is attacking you. Hope this helps.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: grocery store

Post by kbasmommy »

Beautiful interpretation thanks B.J!