Swimming Pool

Archived Dreams from 2015
peacefulsteph

Swimming Pool

Post by peacefulsteph »

I dreamed that my granddaughter and I were at this indoor swimming pool. At first it seemed like no one was there and no life guard. We sat around the pool contemplating getting in. Then I noticed that there were other people there and the pool went from 6 ft. to 12 ft. As time went on, my granddaughter kept looking at me waiting for me to tell her she can get in. So, I did tell her to get in. After she jumped in I realized the water was too deep for her. She is 7 years old and for some reason in the dream I believed she could swim. When I realized how deep the water was I followed her to the other end of the pool in which she swam under water. When she got there, she did not come up. At first, I thought she was playing. I jumped in and her arm was caught in this hole in the pool where the water comes out. I got her arm out and we got out of the pool. She was okay!
Diamond Member

Re: Swimming Pool

Post by Newbie »

peacefulsteph wrote:I dreamed that my granddaughter and I were at this indoor swimming pool. At first it seemed like no one was there and no life guard. We sat around the pool contemplating getting in. Then I noticed that there were other people there and the pool went from 6 ft. to 12 ft. As time went on, my granddaughter kept looking at me waiting for me to tell her she can get in. So, I did tell her to get in. After she jumped in I realized the water was too deep for her. She is 7 years old and for some reason in the dream I believed she could swim. When I realized how deep the water was I followed her to the other end of the pool in which she swam under water. When she got there, she did not come up. At first, I thought she was playing. I jumped in and her arm was caught in this hole in the pool where the water comes out. I got her arm out and we got out of the pool. She was okay!

Psalm 42:7, "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me." David strove against his despondency: at last his faith and hope obtained the victory. Just like David, we need to learn to check all unbelieving doubts and fears. We need to apply the promise first to ourselves, and then plead it to God.

Are you trying to go deeper with God but having a hard time? Maybe you are encountering some things or you are hesitant?
peacefulsteph

Re: Swimming Pool

Post by peacefulsteph »

Yes Newbie, thanks this right on point. It is more than likely about this training manual the Lord has me writing. I am getting beyond it and have almost completed it.

Peace!