Airplane Control

Archived Dreams from 2015
dreamer33
Silver Member

Airplane Control

Post by dreamer33 »

Hi, i had this dream a day ago.

Firstly what i noticed in this dream is that i was seated in this airplane. The plane took off from its runaway track. As it was taking off, i felt something was amiss. I was aware that the plane was kind of losing momentum to keep up its speed to soar up. But then i was able to watch, of what was happening outside the plane.

It was flying very low where it was about to hit the trees below and possibly crash. As i noticed of what was happening, and as i wanted to alert the Pilot on the cockpit, what surprised me was that the pilot was totally not in control as he was groaning in pain on his body. What i did immediately was, i pulled on the throttle to increase the speed of this airplane and enabled it to fly at its normal. I checked the altitude of the cabin and it was in its auto cruise route. Then, one of the air stewardess removed this pilot from his seat.

I was busy then finding the button to communicate with the control tower to report of the incident and i did manage to get connected. Thought then arose on my mind of how am i going to manage this airplane, like how am i going to land it. But later in the dream, everything was normal and the plane did not crash as it was supposed to.

Any insight please?

God Bless.