SafeHouse

Archived Dreams from 2015
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

SafeHouse

Post by ispeaktheword »

Dream Date: May 2, 2015

First scene:

I was with a group of mostly males. We were running from something. Seemed like we were in the streets fighting or wrestling against others. Lots of chaos. The group split. Some of us ended up at a house. It was a safe house that nobody knew about. We had chores and responsibilities in the house. We were family. We could not let anyone know about this place. Money was kept in the oven in a aluminum pan with plastic Saran wrap covering it. A lady came to the house and asked how much money we have? I opened the stove to show her. Seemed like sometimes there was a lot of money and sometimes not as much.

Second scene:

My childhood friend Stacey came to visit. I thought, "It's dangerous visiting these safe houses." the back of her hair was short but it was growing back. It was a reddish color.

Third scene:
Master Xavier was in this safe house. He seemed like our leader or teacher. He went and got me an oil change. It was $10. My husband irl was in this house as well. My husband wanted to pay the $10 for me. I'm not sure who paid it.

FYI:

Stacey is my childhood friend irl. We are friends to this day. She is overweight and has always been overweight. She is a loyal friend.

Master Xavier is my children's Taekwondo Instructor. Very nice man. Teaches the kids good values.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: SafeHouse

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

the Master Xavier taekwondo 10$ part might mean instilling discipline into your children

one of the meanings for the number 10 (Ten) according to the tehillah symbol cache is "Law and Order"...taekwondo?

all of this dream reminded me of a body, a church ministry
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: SafeHouse

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Joshua116,

Thank you for responding. I agree the dream has something to do with a church ministry. I don't feel the $10 and Master X is about my children. My husband and I discipline when needed and I teach/instill the word of God into my children. Please don't feel that I'm offended. I'm just glad that someone responded to my dream to help me think it out. :D

Xavier means "new house." 10 can also mean Pastor/nurture. Oil change - oil/holy spirt. Could this be a fresh new start in a Holy Spirit filled ministry?

My husband and I left a ministry 3 years ago because some things were not right in that house. This year I have been visiting a wonderful church and have been pondering if this is where I should be?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword