reoccurring dream of new job

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

reoccurring dream of new job

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi all,

For many days now I've had this same dream, just different versions. I didnt want to post each dream that I wake up and its 10:30 am but wasnt sure how to explain so I posted it as a whole. Im thinking it's about God's grace as a whole. There are aspects of it that I feel I need to learn from though.

Here is my reoccurring dream:

I just got hired for this great new job, its a dream job for me. My boss is a beautiful blonde woman in her early fifties with a peaceful demeanor. On the first day at work I have to be at work at 10:30 am. I arrive on time. Everything is fine.

2nd dream.
I wakeup and go to my new job, I have to be at work at 10:30. I say hi to my wonderful boss everything is good.

3rd dream
I wakeup go to my new job and my coworkers are angry with me. "Do you realize you're late!" This girl says. Im like I thought I didnt have to be at work till 10:30. Well apparently my schedule changed to 8:00am. I go see my boss. She is very sweet and forgiving. She reminds me to be mindful of my schedule.

4th dream im late again! This time its 11:00 am I forgot my schedule changed again. I feel sooooo horrible and scared. I get to work my coworkers are really mad. They dont believe I forgot, but I really did. They think my boss is really going to be mad. Im thinking I'm going to get fired and miss out on this great opportunity. I go see my boss she's so nice so forgiving and she's like, ((sigh)) it's ok. Just please dont be late again because I have a big project due and my friend is my partner so if im late it will make her get a failing grade. I cant believe it! Another chance. I promise I wont miss the project.

Last night 5th dream I wake up have breakfast with my dad. Talk to my son. Life is good. Its 11:00 I call my friend and she's crying, "where are you! I had to do everything by myself. How could you be late today!" I actually forgot again! This is my dream job and a big opportunity yet I messed it up. I go to work. My friend doesn't even want to speak to me. This guy another coworker says, he wants to talk to me. He says he believes me, but he just laughs at me and says my boss is going to send me to be fired. My boss comes into the office. I immediately go up to her and tell her I messed up again and she should fire me.
She looks at me and says, well at 3:00 we have some very important people coming if you leave for that meeting then I will. We both know im not leaving work so she gave me yet another undeserved chance. I go into her office and tell her everything thats been going on in my real life. Issues with my daughter husband etc. Im crying and I promise to print out the schedule. She listens I feel im just making excuses. She forgives me yet again.

I was thinking maybe it shows how my sins affect other people and I dont place a lot of importance on things I should being careless???? I dont know...Any thoughts?
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: reoccurring dream of new job

Post by Carterman »

looks like God has a new job for you to do. 10:30 can mean you need to look up the meaning for #10 and #30. I dont think god is mad but you prob feel inadequate and get mad at yourself. Heres what I know about being late: there is something that you are called or destined to do but you are currently lagging in the process of accomplishing it. It is a heads-up to be more diligent in your pursuit.
8 is the number of new beginning
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hey Carterman,

Thanks for your response. I will definitely look up 10 and 30. I think I know what it is that I need to be more diligent. This was much needed encouragement. I do feel inadequate more often than not. Thanks again!!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Just wanted to share. I've been praying for revelation about this dream and it was answered last night and I thought it was funny.

So I had a dream last night where the Lord showed me what was happening in real life. Every night I wake up at the same time in the middle of the night (irl). This has become a huge problem because I can't sleep all night after I wake up at this specific time. In the dream I wake up at the usual time, but I remember I had a dream of my cousin's ex husband and my cousin who passed away irl. She tells me that he is considering suicide tonight and I need to pray for him. Then my mom calls and tells me the same thing. So I immediately begin praying for him.

Next scene, Im talking with the Lord and I ask what the dream of the job means. I remember The Lord explaining that He wakes me up to pray for people I've dreamt about. I didnt hear a voice just somehow knew. I said, so thats why I wake up and that's why I've been dreaming about random people. I mean people I haven't thought about in years, or don't know very well. Also, after I pray I sleep peacefully.
The Lord answers,
You did say it was a "dream job" lol. I guess my interpretation of a "dream job" was off. I should have been more literal. End of dream. I thought that was pretty funny and also wanted to share.:-)