Without walls...

Archived Dreams from 2015
Starfire
Gold Member

Without walls...

Post by Starfire »

I know in several places in scripture, people are mentioned as living securely in villages without walls especially in the end times.
Mostly if I recall correctly, this refers to Israel in the future, but also to some in times past (when it literally meant physical walls).
Regarding Israel, we have always wondered what this means and what would happen first for this to come about.

Today I was looking at a course offered by an online college that claimed it was "without walls".
Then I remembered those verses and thought...
If people live (in bunkers, underground, etc) and have internet access, can have drones drop off pkgs to
fulfill their physical needs, can bank, shop, get educated, be entertained, join groups, and so much more
ONLINE they could be living *anywhere*. Now you can say that their enemies would find them...yes, as things
are today. But IF the innovative Israelis discovered a way (military has supposedly done so with some things)
to hide in plain sight : if signals, drones can be made invisible, that might explain this passage. Perhaps they
have "Invisible fences" on a grand scale and with all the other potential technology, it might not be so unthinkable.

Just something that came to me.