Snakes dead fish and meerkats

Archived Dreams from 2015
jesusismyrockstar

Snakes dead fish and meerkats

Post by jesusismyrockstar »

I don't know where I was in the dream. I think it was vacation. I ran outside and said lets go on the waterside! When I went outside everything was old and dried out. Like if the place had been abandoned for years. I was at the back of the line and I am high because the water slide is above ground and really tall, next to me was a guard rail. I wondered why the line was taking so long I said what's the hold up? And I looked over the rail.at the bottom to the right when I looked over the rail it was a big body of water like an ocean but it was old the water was green and murky. Suddenly people in line with me were people from my childhood church that I don't see anymore because I moved away. (I haven't seen them in 6 years but I went home 4th of July weekend and saw them for the first time) when I looked over my friend that I grew up with fell over the rail and into the water (we are the same age early 20s we are both young and married and she has 2 toddlers I just saw her family 4th if July her dad is now a pastor, he was my youth pastor). She fell in the water and when she popped her head up she let out one scream she wasn't very frantic. I yelled to her "hold on we're going to pull you up". I looked at one of my church members and said we are going to have to pull her up. We ran down to get her and it turned into the shore I'm thinking, good we don't have to pull her she was very close to shore. I told her cmon come to the shore and when she arrived on the sand she was a dead fish. I did not see her physically transform but I told her to come and then a dead fish was on the shore and it was sunken into the sand. It was medium size and had rotted. There were black holes all in the fish and it smelled so bad. It happened so quick. The same church member I was with put a beach blanket over the fish. Me her and another lady from the church were sitting next to the fish and started trying to think how we were going to explain this to the girls dad and I started saying how she got married and she has two babies. One of them put a finger over her mouth and told me don't tell a soul.Next I transitioned into an old cabin and now my former pastor is looking for the girls dad who was my childhood youth pastor to tell him his daughter died which is weird because the 2 pastors don't know each other. My pastor found him and told him "you told us to be in pray but you didn't know why, we found out why" and my former pastor lead my childhood youth pastor to the fish/his daughter. He took off the blanket and said this is (and stated his daughters name) the pastor was in utter shock. He never cried, never asked questions. He just picked up the rotten fish with a spatula put it on a big leaf as a plate and topped it with rice like a meal. As we are walking back to the cabin my former pastor was amazed at how my childhood pastor was handling this and exclaimed wow! You see that he picked her up and put her on a plate(something to that effect). As I'm walking in the cabin I see a sign/ plaque made of old wood that said 27 people have been poisened by snake bm(bowel movement) 257 people have died from snake bm. At the bottom of the sign was a picture of a snake and next to the sign was a statue of a meerkat on a long stick, a sign said to fight off the snakes with the meerkats because they are scared. So I figured maybe that's how she died maybe she didn't drown, maybe she got bit by a snake?because she only let out one scream. So I took the statue and went to find out for myself. Now I am in a deep body of water and I am swimming straight up to the top. There are snakes all around me and meerkats are in the water as well. The snakes are long and orange and there is a lot of activity going on in the water. I am holding the stick and the snakes are around me but they won't come too close I am swinging the stick as I am swimming up. At one point a meerkat tackled my stick and I was swinging profusely. There were so many snakes everywhere and I was in the middle of them and meerkats were fighting with them. I finally got to the surface but bumped my head on the roof. I was trapped. The roof was red or orange and made of block but it was like a checkerboard. One block and then one open space and then a block and the pattern repeated. So I can see the sun shining through but I can't get out because there is a roof and there is a gap in between each block but the gap is very small probably only big enough for my hand. Somehow I ended up in a bathroom and the sink is white and skinny there are no cabinet at the bottom and I rinsed my mouth out and little chunks came out as if I was rinsing my mouth from left over throw up. The bathroom door was open and I can see my family sitting at the dining table from the corner of my left eye and as I'm rinsing my mouth i ask them "so do you like the house? we just bought it" which is weird because my husband and I just put an offer on a home but the bathroom in the dream does not match the bathroom of the home.