pay toilet/friend pays fee for me.

Archived Dreams from 2015
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

pay toilet/friend pays fee for me.

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I was in front of a building with several doors. Each door had a couple steps leading up to it. It was a pay toilet and the fee was 35 cents to enter. I put in a dime and my friend Eron shows up and puts in a quarter. When we put the money in, 2 packs of Marlboro reds came out of a window (I don't smoke)
Next, I put the cigs in a shopping bag and was carrying it along with my briefcase and went into a room where my aunt Linda was having some kind of Bible teaching . I had a book that was giftwrapped. The wrapping cane off and I gave her the book, which I think was called " Through the fire" . There was a picture of fire around the cover. My aunt smiled and said something about expecting the book..
loulou
Silver Member

Re: pay toilet/friend pays fee for me.

Post by loulou »

Hi Larry,

Not sure on the dream yet, but thought I'd just throw a thought or two down that popped into my head as I read.

Linda means "beautiful" in Portuguese but for some reason I thought "Linda means love". Could mean something?????

The first thought I had about your dream is that a friend is assisting you (paying money) to help work through some of your issues.