Seeding Golden Corn in the Heavens

Archived Dreams from 2015
rktheda
Diamond Member

Seeding Golden Corn in the Heavens

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt I looked out over a extremely high plateau. It was lush and green and of course impossibly fertile in the natural because of the altitude. In fact, so high I could see the tops of the highest mountains and waterfalls on earth. They looked really small because I was so high up. I had a rectangular bag that I cut a hole into one of the bottom corners. Out spilled seeds of golden corn that glowed. A lot came out and I wondered if I put too much down because I could no longer see the ground I was standing on because of the glowing corn seed. Walking left to right a man who's face I could not see (because he was so tall I couldn't see his face) brought me a rectangular tray full with beautiful cut herbs, vegetables and plants.EOD

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus; Amen!
rarara
Gold Member

Re: Seeding Golden Corn in the Heavens

Post by rarara »

Isaiah 51 v 16 talks about God planting the heavens.

You are His co labourer and so do likewise...

The seed seems to be supernatural so could be to do with His Kingdom. Could be a vision of fruitfulness in your life and involvement of angelic help alongside you. There's a lot of revelation in the Isaiah Scripture.

Seed speaks of a future harvest and angels are always involved in His harvest are they not?

Reading this, I thought wow what an amazing thing to see. Whatever it means it is so very very good.

Bless,

rarara
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

God is indescribably awesome! I woke up amazed, surprise, the wilderness at what I've seen and what the meaning might be. All I know is that I am so glad that God loves someone like me.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Isaiah 51:16
I have put my words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow of my hand, so that I could plant the heavens and lay the earth's foundations, to say to Zion, 'You are my people.'