win or loose

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

win or loose

Post by spiritledd »

last night as i was falling asleep i was thinking about how im kinda washed up cause of carpel tunnel ...i guess i was sotra resigning to the idea that i wont be able to play like i used to

in a dream i saw a guy who looked like Randy Rhodes playing guitar and he said this is how i do it looking down the neck from bridge like it was a violin

then i heard Ozzy "I Dont Know" lyrics...

Ya gotta believe in foolish miracles
It's not how you play the game
It's if you win or lose you can choose
Don't confuse win or lose, it's up to you
It's up to you, it's up to you, it's up to you

only the lyrics were different... its not if you win or lose ...its how you play the game
loulou
Silver Member

Re: win or loose

Post by loulou »

What do you think it means?
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

excellent dream. guitar represents praise and worship. theres a competition or warfare to get healing (game). randy means courage and strength. the way he held the guitar like violin means to choose. the neck is your will and choices. the word Violin comes from the Latin verb vitulari meaning to exult & be joyful. praise him anyway b/c sometimes when u let a gift die he resurrects it (miracle)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks carterman :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

loulou i think it could mean a lot of things simultaneously ...2 things i see are truth and faith ...Ozzy lyrics twist the truth, but in the dream it was said correct ...and... "you gotta believe in foolish miracles" ...is of course believing The Lord
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Hi spiritled, yeah I just felt that for that dream, it was important that you were able to put into words what YOU thought it all meant, because that would be an embedding of the truth, rather than someone else interpreting it.