girl steals my baby

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

girl steals my baby

Post by kbasmommy »

Hello all

I dreamt a girl I know took my baby without my knowledge. My baby was just born and had to stay in the hospital. I found out three months later that she had been taken by a woman I know. The woman had been taking care of the baby as if it were hers.
I became furious with her and told her we were never friends and used a lot of profanity. She seemed confused which infuriated me more. I just wanted my child back, but she wouldn't give the baby back.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Re: girl steals my baby

Post by Hannah »

Here is what came to me - if it doesn't fit, toss it....

Babies can be our ministry or something that we are birthing spiritually - could it be that there is someone or something trying to steal or rob you of what God is doing or has planned in your life? Have you let someone or something close to you that has put your spiritual baby at risk?

That's all that came to me - but it's definitely a dream I would reflect on. Blessings...
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Hannah,

Thank you, for responding. What's interesting is I was debating whether or not to let this person back in my life. This newborn doesn't exist in real life and I agree it may be symbolizing ministry or gifts. Do you think maybe could be confirmation to not let the person in my circle again? Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :-)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

It would seem that way, at least for now. Thanks for sharing. God bless you!