Reoccuring jeep dreams and bridge dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Reoccuring jeep dreams and bridge dream

Post by ForHisGlory »

Hi everyone,

My daughter asked me to post a dream of hers recently - about her being given a brand new shiny black jeep. She was so helped by your responses to her last dream that she wants to see if you could help with a couple of dreams that she continues to have:

1- Driving in my new shiny black jeep - I go through an area of road construction and next thing I know I have driven off the road and the bridge is out - as my Jeep is falling a super long way to the water below - I look up and all the other cars are leaping this huge area that is out on the bridge and are flying through the air to the other side and making it. I start to problem solve in the Jeep and try to figure out the best escape from the Jeep (like should I jump before I hit the water or wait till the Jeep hits the water first). I wake up before the Jeep hits the water.....

2- A woman calls my cell and asked to purchase something we had for sale. She comes to the house and I answer the door and it is a woman and two men. The three of them end up taking over the house and kidnap us. My husband and I are held in a room with our two kids (a toddler and a baby). I try to call 911 over and over again but the call never goes through. I finally give up. This is around 1pm that this happens. At about 10pm we are rescued and when I asked how they knew we needed help they said 911 alerted them and thought something was wrong due to all the missed calls they received from my number.

Here is a copy of the original post with the interpretation:
Brand New Shiny Black Jeep!!
Postby ForHisGlory » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:56 pm
My daughter Angela had this dream after a discussion about how God speaks to us through our dreams

She dreamt that she received a shiny new black jeep with the license plate "BB11" (Note: she has had the nick name of BB since she was a child)

Re: Brand New Shiny Black Jeep!!
Postby Barb11 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:33 pm
Well, cars are usually representative of your ministry/work/call in life. If her jeep were a war-type jeep, that would give a totally different spin on it. If it a more general/luxury-type jeep, to me, it speaks of a reliable, comfortable ride. Shiny new black says power to me. Jeeps are known to have the ability to go off road and take you places "off the beaten path." The number 11 can have different meanings, but I see it meaning transition - personal transition. So God's call is powerful in her life. He will empower her and equip her to move in areas that a lot of people can't go.
Blessings,

Mary
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Re: Reoccuring jeep dreams and bridge dream

Post by ForHisGlory »

Anyone?????
Blessings,

Mary
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Also what others jump over with seemingly ease will be a little more adventurous and rugged for you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Don't jump out if it gets hard, decide to stick with it
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

thank you - that will be very helpful to her :)
Blessings,

Mary