pool room paper drum

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pool room paper drum

Post by spiritledd »

i was at dads and he had pool table in a shop building like room ...i saw blue marker markings on pool stick where some one had put there right where you hold stick with left hand ...i saw some kind of large yellow and black insects in net hanging from ceiling ...there many of them ...then i was was carrying gun ... i looked through scope of one gun then another one had a better scope than the other ...Mike old bass player and Richard kid who was drummer in band class were there working for dad ...i saw litter white poodle pups out in barn ...caught one held it ...i saw basketball hoop in barn with no net ...i laid down and had vision ...the guys both took turns laid next to me but i was also aware that my 1st wife was there next to me ...Lord told me in vision make drum out of meat wrapping paper ...with two metal rings that interlocked like embroidery rings ...so i went to house and then black man was there talking while i was doing it ...the table split in two leafs and in the middle was half eaten apple that then fell to the floor ...the paper was brown ...measured and tore the paper against the rings ...then i was at a meeting and man had book in front of him and asked woman her name he was mean and rude and did not care ...i felt he represented church administration ......i went into hallway by trash barrel and put paper in rings and then came back and asked man who are you he gave name an position ...i put drum up to his face beat it and prayed ...he then wept and softened immediately ... heard... "Trent" ...then song... "Jesus Saves" then... "thrice" then... "an event"

Trent is street where the Union Gospel Mission is and on the sign it says Jesus saves