Night Encounter

Archived Dreams from 2015
RevK
Diamond Member

Night Encounter

Post by RevK »

I had an encounter last night that I need help understanding. It involves my brother. He molested me continually as a child and to this day I can remember everything in detail (no I am not posting that here).. I was asleep at the time it happened and I could not wake up. There was a pressure on my chest and body, like someone was on top of me, I could feel a body, I saw it was my brother. I felt his presence. At the end of the dream, I heard something tell him: "Wash the sheets".. I could not wake up at all from this, and most times I am able to shake myself from bad dreams. Not always though. This morning, I smelled him in the frontroom, he had a certain 'air' about him, for lack of better words and it was strong and very present.

I have not spoken to my brother in almost 14 years, and that was when my Dad died. When I did, he was very cold towards me, because he knew what he had done. I have never told a soul in all those years, I am 64 now. Please don't tell me it was a figment of my imagination, it was not. I felt him and an odd warmth all over me, I did not like.. Minutes later I felt something oily come over me, but I still could not wake up..

I am not a sexual person, am not involved with anyone, neither do I want someone in that capacity in this time of my life... What is going on? I need to know how to pray, because I need to know what the specifics of this prayer would be. I know you can rebuke the devil and he will flee, but some you have to call by name. Plus I want to know that I am not loosing my mind. To have this happen and then smell and feel his presence next morning has me troubled. Not to crazy about going to sleep tonight. :(

Please, serious answers only.. I do not know how to pray about this, and am speaking to someone tonight and see if they have an answer. Thanks so much. Like I said, I didn't know if I could put this on here, and if you feel it is inappropriate you can take it off. RevK
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Night Encounter

Post by bjcollin »

To me this is an enemy spirit manifesting and attacking you to make you feel heaviness /guilt about those bad events in your past. I feel that there is a forgiveness of your brother that is needed to be worked through and then a deliverance / inner healing of the wounding will come from this. Hope this helps get you started.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Thanks for this.....Had pastoral counseling yesterday and they said the same thing.......I thought I had forgiven them, but guess not. I just have never known things to present themselves like this, it was fightening. I did forgive and will constantly forgive and this morning I feel better, like I am 'Healed" on the road to recovery! Thanks again for your help.. :D :D :D
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yes it is a process and the enemy always tries to come back to gain a foothold if they can. Best to work through the forgiveness and close the doors of access that the enemy uses as legal ground.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

This might be a combination of two things - one of which may be what was told to you by the other posters, the other may be quite different. I would like to share a certain experience that I know other Christians have had. I was not molested as you were and that may be the cause of the difference between our experiences.

After I left my ex-husband, I moved into a newly constructed luxury apartment (I was the first person to live in that unit). In that apartment, I had my first set of visions, experienced the powerful moves by the Lord and began my journey of KNOWING Him. It was there that my walk with the Lord became closer and deeper. After living there for several years and about a year or two before He blessed me with a new home, I had a few "weird" experiences. They all occurred in my bedroom when I was about to go to sleep. I felt someone came into my room and lay next to me on my bed, then on me. It was a battle for me, I couldn't move, push the person off me or anything; however, I knew that I had to call on the name of Jesus Christ to help me. I tried to say "in the name of Jesus Christ" but it was extremely difficult. I struggled to speak the words, I just couldn't speak. I tried to form the words, they came out muffled but I persisted and finally I said the words clearer on the third attempt. Suddenly EVERYTHING stopped. It was GONE. These events were not dreams or hallucinations - they occurred in real life.

My strong recommendation to you is an extremely close walk with the Lord, KNOW that you are His child and SPEAK the name that was given to us - the name of Jesus Christ.