nulcear war beer signs

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

nulcear war beer signs

Post by spiritledd »

saw nuclear war ...this kept repeating ...there would be missiles coming and we would launch ours ...at one point there was an accidental launch on our part ...then i was aware of radiation threat ...i was thinking it was so ridiculous to wipe each other out completely ...then i was sleeping at entrance of nuclear base and awoke and old bass player Mike was there i laid hands on his head and prayed ...he seemed sad and seemed he had no one loving on him ...we watched teacher teach on folding and cutting paper ...first white paper, then grocery sack paper and then news paper ...it ended up being folds and cuts the same like cardboard box ...class was over when i realized that ...then i was in college and JJ gave me book and CD that was connected to underground thing like spying service ...i was listening and looking up at ceiling kinda spacing out and i heard... "your good at this" ...realized i was laying on a padded bench connected to screen like a arcade game that was spaceship ...then saw huge green glass fan that was corkscrew shaped up on the ceiling move ...it was like change of season and meant class was out because students left for new class ...then i saw x with black man and his little boy that was toddler and she was playing with him ...he had little car he was pushing ...i went with them ...they were laying down on couch talking about starting a bar in Moscow and surveying what kind of drinks and how much it cost ..it was $100,000 ...i was laying on top off them ...i woke up seeing three beer signs... Heineken was green, Papst Blue Ribbon was blue and Dos Equis was red ...then heard... "alakazam" and then..."Lydia" and then "Ariana"