Late For Prom, Lost Shoe

Archived Dreams from 2015
jamiex3
Bronze Member

Late For Prom, Lost Shoe

Post by jamiex3 »

Dreamt I was running late for "My Prom" ..

I still had to do my long messy hair , get my dress & shoes. Miranda ( old high school friend ) was driving the car and then I freaked out because I couldn't find my other shoe... so we pulled over.

Doris ( my sister' Stephanie's mother in law , very strong woman of God ) met up with us , brought me the dress & shoe. A huge relief ! Then, Doris said ," I got some news for you. A lot of ladies are wearing the same exact dress ... Including his Ex . " I looked down at my pretty white / crystal shoes and replied , " I have pretty shoes. "

Miranda & I get to her place and I grab the hair curler . As I was flipping hair side to side.... I think, " I do not feel like doing this at all. "...
Ralph ( dummer in a band , I met last summer in prayer-group ) shows up trying to talk to me... I sorta blow him off because I'm in a rush to look picture perfect. He gets upset and begins rambling about all his achievements & accomplishments in his life. I then realize he 'needs' my full attention and start giving it to him. He grabs me and asks " Do you really want to go to this prom ???" I reply ," No. Not really. I didn't go to my first one. "
I smiled & he smiled.
~ ~ ~ ~
My sister Stephanie thinks God is using Doris in the dream to give me a message... like a warning or change .

My prayer partner from church pointed out something interesting about my "prom night" dream:

1) everything in my dream was old or in past tense..( the 90's, old friend Miranda ,older house, older car, dress, etc.) except for the shoes that Doris brought me.& Ralph...

2) Shoe : could mean a new walk, new direction , different path ..
3) White : Holy Spirit/ God
4) Dress/Purple