i got to kno what this means:cat biting me wow :?o

Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

i got to kno what this means:cat biting me wow :?o

Post by kingnme »

dreaming of me trying to get this beautiful Persian looking cat..to LET go of my hand.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

so painful ...it had SUCHA GRIP on the knuckles on my left hand

and i had a piece of a cardboard it looked like a opened pizza box between my knees

i was trying with all my might with my right hand to get outta this sharp grip...im yelling LET ME GOOOOO (it kinda had a smirk on its face LoL!)

i tried to swing with my free hand to push the cat over i didnt try as hard to release it from my hand

because i didnt want to kick the poor cat (why didnt i just release the board?? :roll: )

....ooh it was maddening/painful in my sleep!!!!!!!!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
loulou
Silver Member

Re: i got to kno what this means:cat biting me wow :?o

Post by loulou »

Hi kingnme

The first thing that jumped out at me was that it was a PERSIAN cat. Are you worrying about middle-east events right now? Are you thinking it's end times. And if so, is that overwhelming you? Or you just can't shake it off?

Pizza is an "all-American" type food. And you've been feeding on it and you've got the box (the remnants that hold no nourishment) and you say why didn't you just let go of the box? That speaks to me of what you've been fed or been feeding on that is teaching but that's not very nourishing to you and you're clinging to it. It's between your knees. Knees can represent movement / praying ... getting on your knees to pray. You're inhibited because you're holding onto something you now recognise you should get rid of. (btw I don't recommend getting on your knees to pray for many reasons - it's just a symbol).

I have some other thoughts, but I'm not prepared to share them unless I know that that's what you're dealing with.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: i got to kno what this means:cat biting me wow :?o

Post by kingnme »

....funny we are talking about that in church the last days.

however.....I remember studying in the bible about Daniel and how the angel was warring against the Prince of Persia...?

and I thought about CATS and their meaning... in the dream aren't they regarded as something emotional???

I dunno LoL!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9