Jer 33 3

Archived Dreams from 2015
bjcollin
Site Owner

Jer 33 3

Post by bjcollin »

Jeremiah 33:2-3
2 “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it, the Lord is His name, 3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Sometime last week I was praying through this verse of scripture and I called unto the Lord and asked him to tell me these great and mighty things which I did not know. He gave me a dream that night... In the dream I was in Cuba and I was a third person watching this man who I did not know run all around that country and his meetings with different people there, some seemingly important people and most just common people. Then the dream shifted and the city was now Washington D.C., and I was again following the same man throughout that city and he was meeting people there as well. It seemed like a simple enough dream, and I almost dismissed the dream because there seemed to be no point to it or no message in it to me at all... I thought it might not even be from the Lord at first and that it might just be another of the cool dreams he shows me normally or a fleshly dream. I was wrong. It was not until later the next morning when I got to work and I decided to open up CNN website to get a little news did I see what was going on in the world around me. The news website was announcing a Papal visit to Cuba and to the United States that would be coming 2 days after my dream which is now happening this week as I type this message. It was strange in the dream that I did not know the man in the dream and he was not dressed in any special way in the dream. He was dressed just in normal street clothes in the dream, not in the robes that you normally see the Pope in on TV. Also, it did not seem to be governmental type meetings in the dream, but it seemed to be just normal visit types of meetings with people. God answered the simple prayer and He showed me great and mighty things which I did not know.
The Seven Spirits
In Revelation 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, and 5:6 we see the Bible mention the seven Spirits of God. Some modern authors call these seven Spirits, seven facets of the Holy Spirit or the seven-manifold Spirit. Seven prophetically means perfection and completness, so this would be the perfect and complete Holy Spirit. Revelation 3:1 is of particular interest as it says that Jesus has all seven spirits, so he has the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Isaiah 11:1-2 a Messianic prophecy, also confirms that Jesus had these seven spirits. Isaiah also further describes these seven spirits and gives them names:
1. The Spirit of the Lord
2. The Spirit of Wisdom
3. The Spirit of Understanding
4. The Spirit of Counsel
5. The Spirit of Strength
6. The Spirit of Knowledge
7. The Spirit of the Fear of the Lord

Which facet of the Holy Spirit was the one who showed me the dream? Ephesians 1:17 is the only place in the Bible that mentions a spirit of revelation 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.
loulou
Silver Member

Re: Jer 33 3

Post by loulou »

Hi Brian,

Just the other day, I heard someone say that the seven spirits of God AREN'T the Holy Spirit. Personally I know nothing about this, but it would be worth doing a study to find out on more on that.

Interesting dream. Have you ever thought of going to Cuba?