court

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

court

Post by spiritledd »

i was in court ...i was not sure why ...the prosecutor asked if my tongue was out while i was playing guitar ...i said... yes, that sometimes when i concentrate it does that ...everyone in courtroom laughed ...then it was recess and i asked to go to restroom and the judge who was woman at first turned into a man and took me to front of prison ...he was not sure where restroom was and i could not find it either but we were walking past guards and inmate cells and i heard singing from inmates ...heard... Hebrew word "Sabaoth" ...then... "confer" ...then... "preclude" ...and another word i heard was "Tibitz" interesting when i searched it was... Tibitz: A Land Of No Lies ...i also later heard a word that may be connected to this..."languish"
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: court

Post by jackiebauerle »

I do not know if you lead or play music in real life, but I got from your dream the following:
1. Criticism has come your way and it has affected you. Weaken or got past your built up defenses (for a lack of a better word).
2. It affected you enough that you wanted to escape (restroom) to a healing and cleansing place.
3. God is walking you through these places to find your place of peace and rest together....Ironic with the username you have chosen..spiritledd
4. words given are prophetic they define your observation of walking past guards and prison cells. You will have access to heavenly host through knowing your identity through Christ through prayer or perhaps music if that apply. When stepping into this identity, you will walk in your secret ambition designed by God overcoming weakness.

Lord, what ever truth you are revealing here to spiritledd, Bring it to a full manisfestation. Make spiritledd whole...with wisdom and understanding. Amen.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: court

Post by spiritledd »

thanks jackiebauerle :)