bride

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

bride

Post by spiritledd »

saw 2 women one fair skinned blonde and one dark skinned brunette ...they both were holding bath towels that were light blue and white striped ...both towels were a bit dingy looking ...they asked me could i please anoint their towels ...i said... yes i will, and took their towels ...i was going to wash them in bleach, and anoint them with oil, and pray in the spirit over them, then give them back to them ...in the meantime, i was in a house where much debauchery was going on ...i did not join in on any sinful activities ...i spoke to the dark haired gal she said her name was Anita ...after that she went to the kitchen and had an apron on only ...her hair had been chopped and her breasts were very small and the back of her was perfect (this was not out of lust, but discerning her) ...when i woke i knew it was the bride ...she was not modest about her hiney at all (pride, sexual lust and seduction) ...and her breasts were too small to feed the babies in the body, meaning elementary doctrines of Christ not being being taught (lack discipleship) ...and her hair (her glory) was butched (lack of God's manifest presence) ...i felt that the friend of the dark woman was (the unsaved) because she resembled a gal i know IRL named Faith ...this to me spoke hangin out with the worldly folks doing what they do ...you know, the sippin saints ...and now the smokin weed cause its legal ...and entertainment that crosses the line, and sexual immorality
loulou
Silver Member

Re: bride

Post by loulou »

Hi spiritled. Excellent dream. So I'm now wondering what you think it means in terms of why YOU had the dream. Had you asked a question before going to sleep? Is it something that's been on your mind?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

i dont kwow lou lou ...sorry and thanks
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

The towels remind me of the Tallit because they are blue and white and probably the colours are significant too. Blue is revelation or communion and heaven, or the Sapphire throne of God. White is holiness, righteousness and purity. White is the Dove, the Holy Spirit. Towels are a covering of sorts and the women asked you to anoint them so in other words the covering was precious to them.

The Bride of Christ is in preparation and not in a state of debauchery. I think your dream is about covering people in prayer, you know, love covers and doesn't expose.

I just can't see how the Holy Spirit would use the beautiful image of a woman, her breast size or the length of her hair to symbolise a sinful church.

Maybe it's how we pray and think that needs cleaning up. (the towels)

Shalom,

rarara
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks rarara ...thats good stuff fer sure :) ...and yeah i did not see bride doing debauchery ...she was cooking in kitchen ...also, today i saw gals going to church with daisy dukes on ...and it was really cold this morning ...but they just gotta git that last little bit of pride/vanity/lust and seduction in before it snows :roll: ...thought i would mention it, because it reminded me of dream
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

I don't think you understood my thoughts on your dream. Not one bit.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

sorry rarara not going to defend my interp or naysay yours either ...in Jesus may you have much peace
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Hi spiritled.

I once had a dream where a woman was like an "elder" in the church but she was unclothed from the waist up and her boobs were fake. I knew it to mean false teaching of the babes in that church. She was also a jezebel, I believe. Not any real person I knew but representational of something going on there (I believe it was a visiting "teacher" they had - male).

BUT something you said flagged with me ... just because a woman has small breasts, doesn't mean she's unable to breastfeed (and vice versa)!!! So maybe that symbol needs some more thought?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks lou lou ...maybe Bride is not seeing God as... "Elohim" ...we are needing the revelation of this name of God ...it is God's power and might ...that He is The strong One Who keeps His covenant ...also Elohim is in the plural in Hebrew script ...meaning Majesties in perfect union ...meaning Father, Son Holy Spirit as One God ...also it is feminine in Hebrew script... meaning The Holy Spirit side of God that weeps for His children ...this always has spoke to me that weeping is not always a weakness, but can be a strength, like tears of Joy... "The Joy of The Lord is our strength" ...and Jesus wept tears of compassion that caused Him to move in miraculous power of healing, deliverance and salvation over His people ...also Elohim means... strong breasted One ...as with all names of God you could go on all day, especially in Hebrew word studies :)