rectify

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

rectify

Post by spiritledd »

saw Roger and Tony ...both guys who had stores downtown that closed ...they both wanted to expose me as a fraud which was untrue that i was a fraud ...Tony apologized ...and laid hands on my back and it was healed ...then i was watching a show about a married couple ...the woman took off ...she was going to her lover ...husband was indifferent ...then i was cleaning bathroom ...i started from top down with disinfectant i saw brass bar for towels that was clear powder coated and i was using cleanser and it went through coating and it turned blackish ...i said uh oh mom is going to be mad ...then woman joined in on the cleaning then i painted bathroom pink ...then their daughter was singing a song about her dissatisfaction to her dad ...then i found out woman was marrying her lover ...husband did not care until then ...then wife was singing the same song of rebuke to husband ...he came to the wedding but then left and came back again screeching tires on his pickup the engine was exposed because hood was off ...after the wedding he met up with her and he was crying ...and then it was me crying and i felt his pain ...it was very deep pain and the cry was as if a dog was howling sorrowfully ...she said do you need money to eat ...she cared but she was done ...his pain did not sway her ...i felt as if i had cried like this before and it worked ...but not this time ...the cry started as manipulation, but then turned genuine as i realized it was not working to change her mind, that i had really lost her ...heard... Billy Joel singing... "We didn't start the fire It was always burning Since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No we didn't light it But we tried to fight it" ...then i heard Holy Spirit say the Word... "Rectify" then... "Expired"