Cat Attacked, squeezing back of my head

Archived Dreams from 2015
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Cat Attacked, squeezing back of my head

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Hello all, I haven't been on here in awhile...I believe this dream is to give me some idea of some long term issues I have that is trying to break up my marriage and that I personally struggle with. Please see what the Lord is trying to reveal to me regarding this (what seems like a demonic dream)

9/27-this morning around 2:30 am

I was at my grandparents house, my childhood home, I was in my old bedroom and a black girl was talking about when she called my number, it would ring about 10 times and nobody usually answers, and when she dialed the other number nobody answered so she was trying to find out which number to call. I said, sometimes I don't hear it ring because my bedroom door is closed (referring to the one in my bedroom that rings 10 times...) it seemed that I was intentionally lying about not hearing the phone because I just didn't want to answer it.
Then I got up in the middle of the night and go in another room, near a staircase (irl-there is a set of stairs to the basement but these stairs were going up instead of down. I was looking for a white cat, wondering where she was, when I looked upstairs I didn't think she would still be up there since we were downstairs. I turn around and this cat lands on the back of my head and is wrapped around my head real tight, it feels like she is crushing my head to try and kill me and then I wake up.

I don't remember being real scared or anything, I just felt like it may be a sign of a spiritual attack that is effecting me personally and in my marriage. Please pray and let me know if anything is revealed...Blessings.

Dance in the Son (Tiffany)
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: Cat Attacked, squeezing back of my head

Post by jackiebauerle »

The things that stood out to me in your dream was that you want to be left alone, but you don't want to admit to it or appear that way. Also the white cat felt like crushing the back of your head. Both of these originate at the head or mind. The White cat could represent your struggle receiving good input as well. Perhaps, you struggle with anyone telling you anything...good or bad. Your wrestling is not so much what you are told...it is more accepting it from outside source. The dream could say you are a very independent individual but you portray yourself the way you think people want you to be (lied about not hearing) so you do not have to discuss it further. It could say you are set in your ways, but there is a struggle in your mind pending that you may be entertaining a change.

This does not mean you are bad. It means you are strong when your mind is made up in a direction. Evaluation of your stand is pushing you to look at yourself. May the Lord reveal to you the value of his challenges for your life and may he give you strength to bring your will in alignment with his...not for appearance sake or pressure from others. Be Blessed as you seek him.
loulou
Silver Member

Re: Cat Attacked, squeezing back of my head

Post by loulou »

Just thought I'd share what came to mind as I read. Toss what doesn't speak to you:

Going back to your childhood home spoke to me of an issue that started in childhood.

The closed off bedroom could be that you're closed off to issues of the bedroom.

The stairs going up instead of going to the basement spoke to me of "mental" or mind issues. You're going upstairs to seek out what's going on in your mind (looking for the cat).

I wish I knew what a white cat meant because several people have had white cat dreams, including me, and I'm still not sure what that represents.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate, but were you the person who posted a while ago about marriage problems and being frustrated because you don't fit the traditional christian ideal of a wife? Cooking, cleaning, working hard while everyone else gets to relax? I recall a pos about that because I was horrified at the time. All the christian marriages that I know, that work well, don't fit that mould at all. And it's my idea of hell. Wondering if that WAS you, is that still going on?

(All the marriages that I know that work well, and I'm referring to christians, the couple are equal partners, not master slave. The master slave ones aren't going well. And in fact, some blokes, after a while, probably should sleep with one eye open :D )