Dream With Common Theme - Please Help

Archived Dreams from 2015
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Dream With Common Theme - Please Help

Post by gapeachntn »

I keep having marriage dreams. I don't know if there is a soul tie with the man I keep dreaming about but we had a falling out after we thought we were going to get married. In my dreams he's just watching me with this look of guilt or hurt on his face. The last dream I had, he was seated at the computer watching me. Finally my girlfriends were in another room of this house or building and he just walked in while I was talking to my friends and said come on, we need to talk and guided me out of the room. It didn't look like him in real life when he came into the room, it was actually Will Smith. before I dreamed about him watching me, and he turned into actor Chris Rock. Please give me any thoughts.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Re: Dream With Common Theme - Please Help

Post by jackiebauerle »

I write this with great respect of your heart. To me, I hear your heart projecting the desire to have a better closure of the relationship then you got. You are forced to be strong outwardly (he keeps watching you) but your deepest part is sadden with the closure (the we need to talk) and someone has gotten cheated by the closure. Not knowing what the disagreement was about or how it resolved, I cannot advise action, but I can see the need inside of you for better closure. This closure maybe just accepting it and focus on God's new path for your life and letting go or praying about talking with him about a more peaceful end so all heads can be held high; Perhaps, you then do not have to be concerned about his view of you. What ever you do, make sure you are hearing God to avoid prolonging the closure.

Lord, you know the matters of the heart here. Bring forth the grieving process and set free gapeachntn for the new path you are ordering ..One that is greater and happier.....whatever that may be. In Jesus name....amen!