Dream about a naked person

Archived Dreams from 2015
phinangolele

Dream about a naked person

Post by phinangolele »

I saw someone being naked and he became black and this person is light in colour
RevK
Diamond Member

Re: Dream about a naked person

Post by RevK »

Sometimes being naked means being honest, vulnerable, nothing to hide..... Or it can be a person without a spiritual covering (pastor, overseer)..
The fact that he turned a darker shade, could be a sign he was entering into sin or was already in it and had no one to help him out and clothe him in righteousness, in otherwords, no one to lead him to Christ. Here are a few scriptures, hope they help..
Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness.
I believe that the person's turning darker, could represent the world in it's current state, although it is dark now, it is nothing compared to what it will be.
Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.