Tornado guided by a child

Archived Dreams from 2015
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Tornado guided by a child

Post by jackiebauerle »

This a dream I had 4 weeks ago.

I am in my hometown on a main road going to downtown area. On this road there is a fork in the road. The Left road goes by the Catholic Church and the Medical Center. The Right side goes downtown. I am in the High school to the North of this fork in the road; however in real life this is an old garage from a old car dealership. The building in my dream was the High school and it was L shape with the bottom of the L vertically pointing south facing street running north and south. The corner joint is North parallel to the Street. The dream opens with me coming out of the North Parallel door to the street.

I am by myself. I looked straight ahead to the houses across the street. In the background and above these houses, I can see a grey black tornado coming down out of a grey thunder cloud. It was forming. I watched as it goes behind the houses I can see. Then I saw the result of it touching down. Debri would rise in a circular pattern rising up and around the twister. The Debri was black...like it was burnt. Then I saw rising people. They were in the position of a drawing of people rapture with their arms reaching upwards and their heads looking up; however, they were black...almost like a silhouette. It puzzled me why they looked black and not colorful like everything else in the dream but the storm.

Realizing the destruction, I turned to the right and closest road that goes downtown. I thought I should go that way because the tornado was coming north path toward the school. When I turned and I started to walk, another formation of clouds darkened and formed another twister. I hesitated and watch it form to see which direction it will be moving. I watched it touch down and wipe out buildings, people, animals etc....but when the tip of the twister touch anything....it ignited fire and burnt the places that it touched and thrown in the air. I thought to myself, our town has never seen such storms as this one. We have had minimum storm cost before. This one is leaving nothing in it's path and it is killing many many people. I wondered why the fire. No fire in the funnel but when it touched earthly things...fire boms consumed what was in it's path.

In my dream, I thought about Judgement fire that purifies. Yet, I did not like the fit being from God due to no or few survivors. It seemed out of his character of his word to me. The cloud from the south and west were closing in or moving inward towards me. I thought about trying the north to run. That is when I turned around and found a child...little girl behind me. She was looking for her mother. I could not leave her, but I could not risk her by trying for the North exit. Reluctantly, I took her back into the school. We looked for her mother. Nobody in the building had any idea that the storms were closing in. We searched in the corner joint of the L shape building. It turned into a special education unit. Spoke with people but no one knew her mom and they were not concern about the activity outside. We ran down the short part of the building vertical to the street. It turned into Tasty Freeze food establishment. People were sitting at round tables socializing and eating their orders. I thought I would go out the south door and go to the east way. That is when I see the South Twister was just outside of the only exit door to the room.

I pushed the child behind me and under a table for protection. My eyes fixed on the window in the middle of door watching the funnel tip curving upwards and forming a man's head, then face, then chest and waist. then from the hip down this man stayed a funnel of wind. His hands were trying to open the locked door but he could not open it. He was black and grey shades with a short full beard. Middle east face features like. That is when a 6 or 7 years bald girl appeared in front of me with a electronic like tablet in her hands. She stands closer to waving her tablet. she asked me annoying questions that I could not understand what the significance they would be. She would wave it over and up and down in front of me and then punch keys as if she was looking for an reading or answer from it. Everyone around me in there was now watching me. As if they wanted to see how I answer her questions.

I asked the bald headed girl, What are you doing with that? She said she is scanning me to see if I am a Christian. In my mind, the people rapture in the cloud twister, but black and burnt came to me. I said, I am a Saved by Grace. Jesus is my savior. I quoted salvation scriptures but she kept shaking her tablet and waving it over and over while I am talking to her. Very annoyed with her lack of eye contact and attention, I said. You are going to give me a heart attack if you don't stop waiving that in my face. Upon finishing those words, she slams her tablet flat on the top of my head. I felt suction cups grab my head. I thought now what is she doing. I checked inside my heart and mind and I felt it cannot hurt me....because of my faith. She pulls it off and reads the screen and says, You are not having a heart attack.

I replied that I knew that already....I said you could...not that I am. My eyes watched the funnel man through the glass. He seems to be waiting for the kid to finish with the reading so he can come in and kill everyone. His eyes were very angry. They seem very fixed on me. No one is concerned but me. Thinking as fast as I can....I analysed it all. I came up with these things in my dream. What ever this is...did not originate from God because of the lack of color. It is a judgement and fire to mimicking God's judgement and fire in the word. And this move of destruction is two stages. Stage one....bald girl..trying to discern the hearts of man...like a Holy Spirit, but her tablet fails her at time, perhaps with real christian. The second stage, if not found faithful...the door opens to funnel man and end. Many people in my town died thinking they are rapturing, but they were black and it was not God's rapture. That is why they did not fear the funnel man that I was seeing. They thought it was a means to an end. The people in the building with me were safe as long as I was there with them; however, these two moves if you focus to much or listened to their explanations and not keep to the biblical truth by faith...I felt weaken in doubt until I refocus on the word & truth I know for sure. Trouble came when I tried to make their display of experiences to fit into the biblical truth I know. Then I woke up upon that revelation.
loulou
Silver Member

Re: Tornado guided by a child

Post by loulou »

You are a very discerning person and understand how to test the truth. You are wise beyond many. I don't know what else to say to you, because you seem right on top of it. I do know, though, that this one's going to stay with me, so I'll pop back on and post more as I chew on it. XX