motorized boots

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

motorized boots

Post by spiritledd »

my mom was going to sing a song that i wrote that was given by God that was anointed ...it was in a small dark wooden case that had secret compartment that had a medium sized finishing nail in it ...inside it was lined with pool table felt ...it looked like a case for a zippo lighter ...it had an emblem that i dont remember i thought it was strange that it had a nail inside ...i wondered what it was for ...but anyways she did not want to share any credit with me ...so i said well ill just keep it then ...but she changed her mind and said ok then ...so i gave it to her and it was a big hit ...then i was working on dairy i used to work at IRL in early 80's in Kent WA called Smith Brother's ...but there were these 4 horses in a separate coral also ...i rode the 2 that they said could not be rode one dark the other light colored ...then i saw a guy with these boots that were powered and they had a remote control ...after work i tried them on ...at first i did not know how to use them, but then i got pretty good at it ...i was all the sudden at a car dealership ...i left my regular boots there because i had the motorized boots on then i came to my dad's old shop and two guys were in there ...one i recognized as the guy who used to work on the dairy ...he was the fix it guy ...he was telling the other guy that he had given me a good singing voice ...then i realized i was 10 feet tall ...then i realized i was late getting cows to parlor for milking ... i knew i had to go back and set the gates up in a hurry to get the cows to the parlor before milkers ran out of cows