too old

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

too old

Post by spiritledd »

i was on a house deck ...there were other people also who were my band ...Randy one of my best friends 30 years ago ...David Way, best friend of guitar player in a really good band i was in, in early 90's called "Metal Faith" ...my sister Theresa, and Kirk Hammet from Metallica ...there was this cream brought to us in a rain gutter that had dirt from the road on it in parts ...everyone in band was eating it ...my sister asked if it was ok i said yes its just got some dirt on it ...it tasted really good ...saw Theresa walking up stairs and this silver large wood drill was between her ribs and right arm pointed up at 45 degree angle and it was spinning but was not harming her ...Randy was holding a small chair to his chest and Dave was hitting it like a drum i saw Randy had a tattoo on his back that looked like an outline ...i said if we were in our 20's we would jump off the deck ...seemed our age was keeping us from playing good we were all feeling too old and i was illustrating that we would not be afraid back then in those days ...i started mocking saying... your too old, over and over in mocking voice ...but it was really my frustration because i knew we could do it despite our age ...i was disappointed in my band because they had given up hope ...then i decided to be a freak show in carnival to scare kids ...i was in a empty semi truck container in the dark ...i was supposed to be screaming like and alien (which was me singing) ...my first customer was was little girl with her dad and she was not afraid, she was holding her dad's hand smiling and boldly came towards me ...i was like hmm? ...woke heard... "fissure"
Tic
Silver Member

Re: too old

Post by Tic »

Eating cream (a food that is supposed to be good) out of a gutter with dirt in it from the road. Seems to me like a warning. It may taste good but it is obviously contaminated. Maybe where you are being spiritually fed by the word is not 100% accurate to the ways of Christ. Many false teachers will arise in the last days. These false teachers use scripture but twist it slightly. It sounds good, it tastes good, it makes you feel good, but it is ultimately not good at all.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: too old

Post by spiritledd »

nailed it fer sure!!!! ...thanks Tic :) ...The Lord did show me what the mixture was ...i was on the lookout after the dream 8) ...it was a false doctrine that was being taught on the "transference of spirits" ...this one is a very dangerous false teaching because it makes folks afraid to lay hands on others, or even be friends with them, because then they might get a demon ...as always, you will know its false because they give no scripture, because there IS NO scripture to back it up ...its strange and sad and moot anyways, because we have authority over those demons ...i do a lot of laying on of hands ...and yes, i do feel a little oppression by demons at times ...a counter attack, so to speak, after the laying on of hands ...but its like janitorial work, you just take a bath after work ...its just spiritual residue that comes right off in the name of Jesus ...nothing to be afraid of ...we dont end up with their demonic oppression or possession because we laid hands on them :roll: ...and also vice versa, if it is some one who is secretly living a life of iniquity and they hands on us we are not going to get their sin or oppression or demons either ...religious folk can sure be imaginative sometimes :D he he ...mostly this goes on in the "partially charismatic" churches ...meaning, churches that believe in the gifts of the Spirit, but are not being allowed to manifest the gifts, due to false interpretation on "order in the church" ...but amazingly this teaching i was following came through a full gospel style church on internet which has been like 99% right on teaching so far ...but it happens to the best of us fer sure ...thats why i personally dont depend on just getting fed locally only ...i have multiple sources of discipleship on line so i dont get fooled ...not that i have not been fooled before myself :wink: