MY DREAM

Archived Dreams from 2015
rays

MY DREAM

Post by rays »

Dear friends,

I had a dream on the night of 7th/10/15,in that dream,there was this couple that were suppose to be friends of mine and my husband,
the wife gave me some jewelries to hold for her,i notice some of the stones had slipped out of my palms,i apologized to her and started
picking the missing stones,her husband comes along and asks me to take a ride with him to pick up some stuff,because we were quite
familiar with each other,i went ahead with him,but he rode and drove unto a massive cruise ship and led me to a sit,i assumed he just wanted to talk,
i noticed that there were a lot of guys with there dates under umbrella sits and sum dancing nude,i sudden realize my friend's husband had undressed and wanted to kiss me,i refused and told him i was disappointed in his person at that time that he had broken my husband's trust,i decided to run and he started chasing me
and was acting violent,as i tried to hide from him,like in the basement area of the ship ,i then ran into my sister,who supported me to escape from him,we kept running to look for a way out and kept getting to dead ends,it turned out the poor were condoned off the location we were so we couldn't find a way out,
all the while we were running i was desperate in her heart to go inform my husband of my experience,however though we ran towards an area where there were a long length of colorful ribbons running round the condoned area,my sister and i rush to pass through the ribbon,the more we tried to pass through,they seem to rap round our hands,i suddenly started feeling like an electric shock was going through my hand and noticed my hand was appearing roasted,at that point i realized the people around where all screaming in panic that it was an electrocution,i looked up an saw that the ribbons were connected to an electric pole and that the pole was really highly charged electricity and it was my body absorbing it all,the people called for the engineer in charge to put off the current but he wasn't available,my sister was able to untangle out of the ribbons to the other side,i suddenly realized in myself that i had probably died from the electrocution,
i seemed to be able to move around with my sister but she couldn't see me,some boys came to attack her and i fought them off,like and invisible person,in
my heart i was lamenting on how i could communicate to my husband and family.

pls interpret urgently.

In His fold,
RACHEAL
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: MY DREAM

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds to me like a dream from the enemy for the purpose of creating mistrust and cynicism in your thinking. at the same time, it is true that we should exercise wisdom and caution when it comes to the opposite sex, no matter how close our families are it would never be a good idea to be alone unless in an emergency situation where it couldn't be avoided.
Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
rays

Re: MY DREAM

Post by rays »

thank you ,i sensed also immediately it was the enemy"s ploy to infuse fear into my spirit.

God bless