cosmos

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

cosmos

Post by spiritledd »

walking outside at nighttime on a trail towards a mountain facing north with 10 foot tall very slim black teenager that looked like Jake Sisco on Star Trek Deep Space 9 television series, but also like Obama as a youth ...looked in the sky and saw the "cosmos" ...that is word i heard ...then it was stars that became clouds that became shapes ...i saw a crab and a lion and a leopard but without without spots, just the shape ...the color of the clouds were a skin toned pinkish color with darker and lighter hues due to the light shining on them like shadows which made me be able to make out the shapes like the clouds in our sky, but these clouds were in outer space ...also these shapes i spoke as i recognized them, and also i heard them spoken (or confirmed) as i recognized them ...i knew in the vision it was a sign from God and felt the fear of The Lord because He was showing me this ...also as i first saw these stars appear they had names written by them ...some of the names were planets in our solar system ...there were lines were like constellations drawn at first as well ...but cant remember the names
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: cosmos

Post by spiritledd »

also remembered the lion was higher up to the left ...the leopard was a little lower in the middle ...the crab to the right higher than leopard lower than lion