Christmas tree and dad and john disappeared in pool

Archived Dreams from 2015
chenya
Gold Member

Christmas tree and dad and john disappeared in pool

Post by chenya »

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here. I need some further insight on a couple of dreams I had last night to make sure I'm on the right thinking.

dream 1:

I was telling someone that the day can't get any worse than it started. I told them that at 7:00 this morning I was held at gun point. I said he told me he was going to kill me so I prayed. He then pulled the trigger but nothing happened. I said I told you so. Then his daughter tried to pin me down. (further insight--this took place in a dream earlier in the week so I was remembering it it seemed).

I was at home. I was in the living room laying down with Gracee, Dad and Zach. There was a Christmas Tree with lights on. The tree had these electric candles on it. I smelled something hot. Then the room was smokey. I saw it was one of the extension cords that it was plugged into. I turned on one of the room lights, but it wasn't very bright. I unplugged the extension cord and it began sparking. I thought it is a good thing we were in this room. I thought it could have started a fire. It finally stopped smoking. Dad had some blue bathrugs he said to throw away. I used them to pick up the extension cord to throw them away.

Remember giving Peggy a coupon for pet supply (can't remember what). It could be used anywhere not just petsmart. Remember something about they have a walmart in Lincoln but it still takes a 1/2 hour to get there.

I was leaving with Patrick. We were holding hands and he had his arm around me. Guess to help steady me. There was snow and ice on the ground.

Dream 2 (don't remember much on this one):

I saw John was living with his girlfriend and they were not married yet. She was pregnant. He didn't go to church anymore. I thought you were even raised in church you should no better. I thought you need to be in church.

I was in this pool. There were other people with me. John went to jump in the pool and then disappeared. After he didn't come back up we began looking for him. There was this red stuff in the water and it was cloudy. Some guys were looking in the pool and couldn't find his body. I got in the water again to look for myself and didn't see the body either. I thought God took him like Elijah.

I remember painting my fingernails. Gracee was with me. A guy came in and I showed him. Think the color was a burgundy color.