Friend's house

Archived Dreams from 2015
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Friend's house

Post by BlueDreamer »

Can someone help me put this in context? Having trouble with the whole picture here.

I was at a guy friends house I think with his dad. I know he was home but didn't see him. My friend was wearing a yellow shirt. I thought he was in the basement. I was going in and out of the house and I walked into the garage and saw that his Jeep was in the garage. It was broken. I remember that he told me that he was going to fix it but it would take a while. I thought about fixing it but knew he would do it. It started to snow. His mom's car was parked behind his and I knew when she left, that was the only time he could leave. I remember him saying that he wasn't going anywhere and didn't have a job so he didn't need the car. I walk outside and I see him behind me with 4 kids and a Wagon. His brothers and sisters. He says Hey! And I smiled and turned around and said hi and he was telling me he was busy and he had spent time rehabilitating people like our friend ivy on Sunday. They went dancing and she hurt her foot. Th en she had called him. I was about to ask him to go to dinner with me because I hasn't seen him in a while. When I looked back his shirt was a royal blue color.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Friend's house

Post by bella »

Does he own a jeep in real life?

This is what jumped out at me as I read. Toss if it doesn't fit.

You get along with his father. Could be The Father is also his father.

His ability to move through life is hindered at the moment by something that's broken.

His mother is a strong influence in his ability to go freely. She's blocking his way. His ability to move forward at the moment is dependent on her moving out the way.

He feels he's not going anywhere. Also seems to have a bit of a fatalistic/passive mind set?

You perceive him as someone who is able to help others get restored.

Don't want to go negative re Ivy's name, but it's a strangling plant. Might be about her, not her name, in which case, she's someone who is willing to step out but has been injured in doing that. Your male friend is willing to assist.

His shirt changing from yellow to blue ... if yellow is negative, fear, if positive then God's glory. Royal blue ... growth in spiritual understanding and authority (from yellow to blue). Now knowing who he is and he can move onwards and upwards.