STRANGE -Vision? Dream? Not sure

Archived Dreams from 2015
Starfire
Gold Member

STRANGE -Vision? Dream? Not sure

Post by Starfire »

I had just woken up (or thought I did...perhaps I was still dreaming)
I just got a flash image of a camp. (I believe people were there voluntarily as they had no means of surviving without living in such "camp style villages".)
There was a HUGE steel fence and two people carrying a human tied to two poles being carried in -similar to a hunter bringing home the "kill" to the starving villagers.
Initially the people were asking in hushed tones what was happening, then when word spread that they "caught" a Christian, cheers went up because
they were saying,"We will EAT tonight." The Christians captured evidently were served as food.

I don't know if the Christian was alive or not, but clearly he/she was going to serve as this starving crowd's meal and they were thrilled to eat.
(By their initial perplexity, I believe some who "escaped" the camp were brought back in similar manner, not sure if they were beaten, eaten, given back to their village or what, but clearly captured Christians meant food.)

I can only hope this is a spiritual meaning and not a physical one. ---Christians serving to feed spiritual hunger by giving of themselves,
but I think not because they wouldn't need to be captured then. And if they willing entered the camps to minister to the starving, they would not be brought in as a "kill" by hunters. Next day or so after this vision, at At GeoWashingtonU this week the prez's asst. attornery general stated that a new DOJ position is being created to monitor Christians because Christians are a threat to national security. My dream/vision was BEFORE this announcement. Dear Lord, I pray this is not related.

Hope I never dream that again.