weird witchcraft lookin ordeal

Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

weird witchcraft lookin ordeal

Post by kingnme »

this morning my hubby and me shared our dreams

i dreamt on my moms kitchen floor was a boatload of frogs....it competely covered the floor

nasty..... dirty.... green.... frogs.... EVERYwhere...

i looked AGAIN they were all DEAD!! :shock:

...my daughter came with a broom and swept them heading them OUT allthe dead frogs your eyes can behold...

there were so much of them...they were rolling up in rolls ....

for my hubby's dream:

my hubby said he noticed three fingers (dont know why 3) were touching his rear end...

when he turned to get the fingers off

...the fingers jumped off..and fell to the ground..he went to chase them...

by that time...they turned into two small finger sized sugar cane...................??
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
kingnme
Platinum Member

Repost: weird witchcraft lookin ordeal

Post by kingnme »

does anyone have any insight to these dreams??
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: weird witchcraft lookin ordeal

Post by PastorJKG »

Your dream of the frogs looks an awful lot like Exodus 7:25-8:15. The second plague of God against Egypt. It effected Egypt but not Goshen where God's people lived. It could speak of a coming judgement from God but saying you will be protected. I don't really see any thing in your Husbands dream but someone else may.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I agree with the frogs symbolism from Exodus in the last post. I do have to ask though, why bring this dream up after almost 2 years ago or is the date on the dream wrong?

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Upon further thought and prayer, the idea of the fingers and your husbands rear end bring to mind prostrate health. The sugar cane made me also think of sugar diabetes. 3 could be a measure of time. Men usually have digital exams yearly so maybe 3 years and 2 for the sugar. Has there been any health issues with him?

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

First off THANK you everyone for your interps.

But...BJ I must admit ...

:lol: I wanted to bust out laffin upon reading your question of the date of the dream post ..

I'm sorry But it came of like this
teen daughter VS. Dad moment .... :s0:

I kno you probably wernt trying to maybe I'm trying to just come up with an excuse to laugh and kidd around....

:s49: Hah!hah! (take a breather) that was funnny!

But BJ think about it of all dreams I picked THAT one to repost and look at what Pastor brought up.

Although he had hernia surgery years before the dream
My hubby has NOT gotten a checkup since but it amazing the type of response I have gotten tho..

But BJ is it okay if I COULD repost certain dreams that I have not gotten a response to???
(The newbies need to kno as well)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

It's always ok to repost or re-bring up older dreams.

FYI Beware that towards the end of this year I will go through a maintenance phase where I will move older dreams into the archives sections which I have not done in a couple of years now, so they might move somewhere else but they will still exist just not in this dreams and visions section.

The reason I bring it up is that sometimes the Lord will bring up to mind older dreams to our attention. Sometimes He wants to relate that past dream to something that we are going through today more currently or with a new dream that is a lot like what we went through in the past because He is trying to get us to see what He was doing then and is doing now.

I guess just let us know why bringing back up the older dreams might help us to understand why the Lord is bring it back up,,, other than you just might be ocd and want answers to all dreams haha there is always that with some people. Just had to check.

in Christ,
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

oh my gosh! OCD??? ........hmm! why does that seems to resonate :lol:

BTW Thank you Pastor J that was something to really think about...

im kinda scared to tell him :oops:

i kinda thot about the Butler and Cupbearer if you will... when they asked Joseph to interpret their dreams and the whole 3 day thing...

i wud have to remind him....

thanks a lot Guys!!