Flying...

Archived Dreams from 2017
CovenantChild

Flying...

Post by CovenantChild »

I had a dream I was flying in a grocery store. I don't quite remember if the people could see me.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Flying...

Post by PastorJKG »

sounds like a new opportunity to obtain spiritual food. A new level of revelation of the ancient truths. Potential for a recipe of something good but evil is always present. Choose wisely by the leading of the Spirit what you put in the cart. Could also speak of seeing someone else in this situation since you were flying above and not sure if they were aware of you or not. Could be a call to intercessory prayer.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

Would this opportunity come by diving more into the word?
Who's recipe? Abba's or mine's?
Where is the evil?
Choose what I put in the cart wisely (with the leading of Holy spirit) while shopping?
I feel like I'm being called to pray more but I want to approach the matter correctly, I want to be lead. Is it wrong to think that way...
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

No it isn't wrong to desire to be led in Prayer. It is the only right way to do it. When we desire to be led by the Spirit, we are sure to get Abba's recipe. The evil is always present and god allows free will so the potential for good or bad is always there. The things of God become bad when we use them for selfish reasons or carnal purposes. Example, "Balaam the prophet who made merchandise of the gift and then led Israel in (Numbers 31:16) to commit harlotry with the women of Moab and join themselves to Baal of Peor. Sometimes it isn't near so obvious but more like control and manipulation. That's what I meant by choosing wisely. The fear of the Lord, which is the beginning of wisdom, will keep you from putting the wrong things in the cart. Yes digging into the word more and deeper places of prayer are essential for spiritual growth on any level.
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

PastorJKG wrote:No it isn't wrong to desire to be led in Prayer. It is the only right way to do it. When we desire to be led by the Spirit, we are sure to get Abba's recipe. The evil is always present and god allows free will so the potential for good or bad is always there. The things of God become bad when we use them for selfish reasons or carnal purposes. Example, "Balaam the prophet who made merchandise of the gift and then led Israel in (Numbers 31:16) to commit harlotry with the women of Moab and join themselves to Baal of Peor. Sometimes it isn't near so obvious but more like control and manipulation. That's what I meant by choosing wisely. The fear of the Lord, which is the beginning of wisdom, will keep you from putting the wrong things in the cart. Yes digging into the word more and deeper places of prayer are essential for spiritual growth on any level.

Thank you so much for your insight!! I am looking forward to what Abba is going to show me!