Branches cut from Oak Tree

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Branches cut from Oak Tree

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed a black flat cloud formed and it started to exert a powerful invisible force downward. I looked up and saw a thick oak tree, very tall with all of the branches hewn off. At the very top was a blond headed man who looked like Steve Rodgers ( from Marvel Comics Captain America). The invisible force picked him up and threw him down to his death. The force continued to pound over water. I tried to run back to the house as I attempted to remove my soldiers uniform and web belt ( I was a soldier now retired in real life) to warn people but the wind blew me back. I ran to the right side and saw a childhood friend who is an artist frozen by the powerful but invisible force. EOD. I felt an unbelievably evil presence during this dream.i pray God will provide confirmation of what I believe this to be. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Re: Branches cut from Oak Tree

Post by chrisy »

Does "Captain America" symbolize the USA?
rktheda
Diamond Member

Re: Branches cut from Oak Tree

Post by rktheda »

Yes. The great oak is the government and the branches are the good works of the nation completely cut from the tree. Draw your own conclusions as the Holy Spirit leads.