My Sister Died - Okay I'm Scared Right Now!

Archived Dreams from 2017
jdarby2007
Gold Member

My Sister Died - Okay I'm Scared Right Now!

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

Had this dream recently and I'm really nervous because I don't like dreaming about death, this dream was so sad!

I really would appreciate if someone could please help me with this one, I'm not sure what to make of it.

In the dream, my mother told me my sister died and I immediately started crying because no one told me until after her funeral which I did not attend because no one told me. I asked my mother how long ago did my sister die and she said three weeks ago and I started crying again and said why didn't no one tell me about it and I think my mother told me to stop crying (not completely sure, but she said something to that effect).

What could this possibly mean?

Thanks for any help, insight and interpretation to this dream.

jdarby2007
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: My Sister Died - Okay I'm Scared Right Now!

Post by Joshua116 »

what is your sister like?

is she a believer?

my sister has meant MYSELF in dreams and this has happened a lot
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

When i read your "mother" i immediately thought of the church.

So a sister in a dream can represent a sister in Christ.

I've had dreams where people have died and they haven't died in reality. They have "died to me".

It's scary and horrible, I know, and I'm sorry you've experienced this. Try not to be frightened.

I would pray for my sister anyway, but I just think it might be symbolic.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Joshua116 wrote:what is your sister like?

is she a believer?

my sister has meant MYSELF in dreams and this has happened a lot
Hello Joshua:

IRL I have one older sister living and she is a lesbiian, she said she is going to church now, so I'm not sure if she is a believer, I've been praying for her many years. My younger sister died 20 years ago.

Does this help?

Jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

bella wrote:When i read your "mother" i immediately thought of the church.

So a sister in a dream can represent a sister in Christ.

I've had dreams where people have died and they haven't died in reality. They have "died to me".

It's scary and horrible, I know, and I'm sorry you've experienced this. Try not to be frightened.

I would pray for my sister anyway, but I just think it might be symbolic.
Hello Bella My Friend,

Whew! This is crazy! I don't like these dreams. I dreamed my son was shot in the and fell down flat on the sidewalk and died in front of me, but he is still living today, that was years ago, but I understand what that dream was about.

I don't know about this dream, I don't understand it. The only possible meaning I can get is my oldest sister either physically dying or being delivered from homosexuality.

My relationship with the Lord is strong, but if it's me or the church, not sure what that means. I'm pressing toward the Mari everyday and growing spiritually, I'm not a have in Christ, definitely a meat eater. Not sure on this one.

God bless you and thank you for the words of peace!

Jdarby2007
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Are you in the kind of relationship with your sister where you could contact her and sound her out to see if anything significant happened in her life three weeks before you had this dream?
zinnin8res

Post by zinnin8res »

It could be an aspect of your flesh that is dying. You should look up the meaning of your sister's name. That might give you more insight.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

bella wrote:Are you in the kind of relationship with your sister where you could contact her and sound her out to see if anything significant happened in her life three weeks before you had this dream?
Hi Bella:

Yes, I can contact her to ask if anything happened in her life. I really appreciate your response, thank you so much!

Have a nice day!

jdarby2007
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

zinnin8res wrote:It could be an aspect of your flesh that is dying. You should look up the meaning of your sister's name. That might give you more insight.
Hi Zinnin8res:

I will look up my sister's name, and spiritually there is truth to what you have said here. I've been through some very hard things in my life, things I don't understand, I've experienced insurmountable loss in my life, the persecution (OMG) unbelievable, I mean the devil (thief) has robbed me, but I stand flat footed and will trust in the goodness of God, not matter what. Is my heart broken yes, am I disappointed, yes, has my faith been shaken, yes, but nay in all these things, I am more than a conqueror, I am an overcomer, I am victorious! I love the Lord and will not allow the enemy to steal my joy and faith in Christ, I refuse to serve him!

Thank you and God bless!

jdarby2007