hurt eagle

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hurt eagle

Post by spiritledd »

in this vision i looked really young, and i was so healthy, and i was running fast around hometown ...saw Native kid flying model airplane ...i saw eagle i said joking... buzz him ...kid did, and hurt eagle, and they had to put it down ...i was really upset because i felt it was my fault ...in a church i was putting picture up i watching more participating ...saw floppy reservation hat i used own at 17 years old that was worn out so i threw it out ...saw old hotels from downtown where all the druggies and drunks and homeless live ...saw Donny and Mike who are brothers who both who got into the occult and meth and dont really like me because i got clean and sober and gave my life to Jesus ...saw instrument in ice by stream, owned by Cindy, girl friend of band member when i was in my addiction, who was treated so badly by band and i used stick up for her even more than her own boyfriend ...pulled it out and played it ...it was blue 4 string ...heard Holy Spirit say... "legitimate" and then song Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" upon waking
rktheda
Diamond Member

Re: hurt eagle

Post by rktheda »

Refrain in that song is "Turn Around". Worth a closer look
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: hurt eagle

Post by spiritledd »

thanks rktheda :)