spider in a wood room

Archived Dreams from 2017
Margielprt

spider in a wood room

Post by Margielprt »

Hi! I am in need of some help and covering of prayer. I just had a dream where i am inside a room that is covered with new fresh wood, there is man and a woman there, i see a black spider and i instantly know it is witchcraft, the woman sprays it and my clothing with a spray but somehow i know that this spray has lavender in it. I don't know who the young man and woman is...i don't recognize them. I wake up. In the dream i am concerned but not fearful, same when I wake up. Here is what is going on in my life right now. I just had a job interview for the possibility for a new job. It would mean i could work days, be off on nights, weekends and holidays and it is a block and a half from where I live, the pay is basically the same as what I get now (just a $100 more a month, and I would save on gas) and it is a state job just like I have now, so my time of service would roll over into this job. I interviewed with a man and woman. My new friend that I told you guys about, told me the other day that she had a dream about her coming to my place of work(now alot of this dream she shared with me was about her...but this one part she says that we were shopping and we were looking at things and she said she knew that this thing we were looking at was witchcraft but that i did not know that and was saying, no that couldn't be so but she knew that it was and kept on insisting it was. Now when she had this dream and revealed it to me the day before my interview,( her dream she shared with me, then today is when I had my dream) she had an unreasonable fear about me concerning my spouse(i have shared with her openly about his abusive behavior towards me), so much so, she said she was thinking about coming to check up on me but got into worship and prayer then had this dream. In her dream that she had, the parts that concerned her, Holy Spirit revealed to me what was going on was a change of ministry and jealousy, but she did not want to hear about it, even though she did not understand what it meant. i don't want to ignore anything, so I have prayed, sought out Holy Spirit and because I have had so much witchcraft in my life that I have been delivered from, and because of that deliverance, while I am sensitive to this, it doesn't mean that I know it all, I'm still learning and am open to instruction or correction. I want to be on His path and I want the God choice. Holy Spirit is not revealing anything that is in any way in my life connected to any witchcraft, God is good and He is faithful and He is not going to allow me to have anything that in my life, He loves me. I know that Papa God is taking me to a deeper place with Him and a deeper walk and I'm going to have to reprioritze my time to do this and I also know and have had confirmation that this is my year to find out what my destiny and calling is along with losing this weight. Honestly, what I am getting out of my dream is that an attack is coming and it is a warning dream and I am really wondering that if I am offered this job, that maybe it may a good choice for me but it may not be a God choice...I don't know but I would so appreciate your prayers and your input. I appreciate any help you can give me. What is interesting about this, right before I laid down to sleep, had an awesome soaking session of thankfulness and praise to Papa God......thank you so very much and Shalom!
Margie