in love with a young jewish guy

Archived Dreams from 2017
kingnme
Platinum Member

in love with a young jewish guy

Post by kingnme »

in the dream i met this young Jewish guy...he looked to be about in his young twenties we became acquainted

...then these mutual feelings of hoping-to-be-together always type thing surfaced then his family appeared i saw

mom /dad and a few other people (perhaps siblings etc)

the whole time in the dream ...in the back of my mind i sense my thoughts one: I AM TOO OLD....LoL!

however it was NEVER mentioned in the dream (IRL im mid-forties)

BUT THE HOPE he had in his eyes...couldnt shake.....then we met again...this time we held one another ....

the thoughts of the back of my mind ......again....I AM TOO OLD AND I AM MARRIED (to boot)

other thoughts came forth as well ...i began to think about GOD...and HIS thots on the matter....

we went along...until i just couldnt...i set up a meeting with him and his family was present

i told him ....i cant ...im sooo sorry ...it just cannot BE......his mother turned to him with such disappointment herself

...he was crushed!!!...absolutely CRUSHED! i walked away....

then someone came with TWO checks ($) and handed it too me that came from my grandma....(BUT SHE IS DECEASED....?!)

I SAW some of the numbers ...not quite sure..but one check i think stated $611.00

another was in the $6 hundred dollar range ...i was gonna just pass by this dream

but ...but when the checks that were delivered to me from grandma i just HAVE to understand what all this means.............
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: in love with a young jewish guy

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

so you are married in real life?

i too have had dreams about being married to a Jewish girl

was some time ago

if it's not literal but it DOES mean something, the only alternative i've been given was "Jewish" means "Christian", true Born Again people
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

yes i am married....i wud have just kept it moving cuz not everything i pay attention to

and what i need to pay attention to i cant quite remember ...LoL!

it was after i left that VERY sad scene
... when someone showed up with two monetary checks that came from my deceased (maternal) grandma is what got my attention!

what was even .. ODDER (not a word ....lol! gotta love americans...) was

...i seemed disapponted as well ...but i noticed when i walked away i was really serrious making up my mind this cant work....

my question is for ALL of my dreams...i always ..always .....mix real life situations WITHIN the dream situations.......???

OKAY let me explain
my dreams can never stay ..what it is ..a dream! ..

i have dreams where i am telling someone what LiTERALLY happened on yesterday
whether it be about myself i am talking about...or my hubby or whoever or whatever.....

if i went to the ice cream shop yesterday..an i have a dream about ...lets say milk..
.i wud telling someone in the dream yesterday i went to the best ice cream shop ........so weird! :shock:

i have had dreams where i am telling someone what i am about to do in real life...sorry..... but its REALLLY annoying :x

so like i had this dream about a jewish guy...
.in the dream MAYBE i was supposed to be with him ...BUT then i kick RIGHT into REAL LIFE MODE and i leave the poor fella! :roll:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Aren't we all in love with a ?young? Jewish guy (Jesus)??
Is there any way that you are putting something in your life in higher priority than your
relationship with Jesus at the moment? (No need to answer, just rhetorical)
Your grandmother sending two checks in the $600 range.....perhaps showing division of
your priorities (TWO checks - the number two indicating division and 6 meaning earthly or fleshly).
I know that if you are in a difficult point of marriage at times it can feel like you are putting
more energy into your marriage than into your faith (prayer life, bible study,etc).
That would be a normal reaction, something anyone in a long term marriage will face from time to time, but perhaps it's Jesus trying to draw your attention & energy back into a more intimate relationship with Him?
Again, I'm just posing questions that come up as I read your dream. No need to reply.
I'm just sharing thoughts and possibilities.