Breast bleeding

Archived Dreams from 2017
Ivy
Silver Member

Breast bleeding

Post by Ivy »

I dreamt my left breast was bleeding heavily. My family urged me to go to the hospital.

Praying the Lord reveals the meaning to someone.
Ivy
Silver Member

Re: Breast bleeding

Post by Ivy »

I should add that in the dream it didn't appear to be a disease. It seems my breast had been cut.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

in the most appropriate and professional response i can give, to me, the breasts nuture the young

is a way your 'nuture' people being cut off?
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Joshua, I saw your reply yesterday. I was a little thrown off, because I was thinking someone had stabbed my heart, and since the left breast is over the heart, that could be the meaning. IRL someone did just that.

But after seeking the Lord on the meaning, I kept getting drawn back to your comment about nurturing. I've been helping an orphanage in Africa the past few years, and I got so weary of working with the director. He claims to be a man of God but his actions prove otherwise. So I drew back from helping. It's possible that God is trying to get my attention here.

In the Tehillah dream interpretation book, the left side is the spiritual side, and the meaning of bleeding along with hospital makes this all line up. In the dream it didn't occur to me to get healing. It was my family who urged me to go the hospital. Wow. I'm thanking God for His mercy, and for speaking to me through you and this anointed message board.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Ivy, I also thought it was to do with nurture, so didn't respond because Josh already had.

But, dreams can have multiple meanings. It can be both about nurture and about feeling stabbed in the heart. You may still feel that way because the man you thought you could trust because he is a christian (but you now think he isn't ) has had that effect on you.

What's important is that you need direction and healing for yourself, so that you're effective in your life and can help those you'd really like to help.

*Edited for fix autocorrect fails :wink:
Last edited by bella on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Thank you, Bella. You tied it all together. I see now that I do need healing. I'm sure God will do just that.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Jesus and his earthly mother, Mary, are often shown with a "Bleeding heart".
Perhaps looking up info on that might give you some relevant insight?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Sorry I just saw all the weird autocorrect words. Hope it made sense. I'll try to go back and fix them later.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Thank you Starfire. I remember seeing pictures/statues with bleeding hearts. That could tie into this, somehow. Though in Mary or Jesus' case, their hearts were full of compassion. In my case I needed to go to the hospital, so I think I need healing of something.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Ivy,
Possibly, unless it means that you are mistaking the pain of spiritual qualities as something that needs physical healing... Truly you know best what resonates with your spirit.
Other people can give you all kinds of reasons, but only God can reveal the true meaning.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Wow, that really spoke to my heart. "mistaking the pain of spiritual qualities as something that needs healing."

Okay, so that would give this a different meaning, then. My husband and kids aren't happy that I'm helping the orphans. I send them every spare nickel I can find. They think I'm wasting my money. It's to the point where I have to send the money secretly. So maybe that's why in the dream they wanted me to get some help. Lots to think about. Thank you, Starfire.