A Few More Dreams/Visions

Archived Dreams from 2017
LiW
Bronze Member

A Few More Dreams/Visions

Post by LiW »

In my dream today, I saw a few tall but barren trees. Then suddenly a rainbow appeared on the right side of the one of the trees. If I remember correctly, this tree was in front while the other trees were behind.

In another dream (which I had some days ago), I was sitting on a bench or something in a public place, facing right. A huge dog was sitting beside me on my left, and it kissed me on my cheeks before leaning against me affectionately. In real life, I'm actually quite scared of dogs, especially huge ones. But in the dream, I wasn't feeling scared.

A vision came after the aforesaid dream. I saw a kangaroo facing me. (I wasn't in the vision.) If I remember correctly, it was brown in colour.

In another vision I had more than a month ago, I was sitting in the driver's seat of a car and my left hand was on the steering wheel. I remember looking relaxed and confident. Of significance, to me, is the fact that my left hand was on the steering wheel, instead of my right hand or both my hands. This is because I had a stroke about 8 years ago and it has affected the left side of my body since then.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: A Few More Dreams/Visions

Post by bella »

These sound like encouragement dreams.

Not sure what the kangaroo vision means except that if you don't live in Australia, have you wanted to go to Australia? Perhaps something to look forward to?
LiW
Bronze Member

Post by LiW »

Hi Bella,

Thanks! I used to hope to work in Australia, but not now. I'm hoping to move to New Zealand one day.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I believe that living with hope or hopeful expectation creates and environment within us where God can work to bring healing. Stay in hope :D
LiW
Bronze Member

Post by LiW »

Hi Bella,

Thanks! :D
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

The left hand on the steering wheel was significant to you. Holy Spirit is guiding your path. Follow Him.

as always, take everything to Him in prayer..
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
LiW
Bronze Member

Post by LiW »

Hi Discerning, thank you so much for your interpretation!