White castle, and I'm inside

Archived Dreams from 2017
CovenantChild

White castle, and I'm inside

Post by CovenantChild »

Hello :)

I had a dream I was in a White Castle, it started off with me looking outside the window and there was a white light shining above my head, this light seemed to move around the room above me, of course it wasn't always over my head, it just moved around above me. The castle was completely white, even the objects inside of the room I was in, as I stared out the window I saw a white cat just walking around, then the light change from white to yellow. I was wearing socks, underwear and a t-shirt, which I believe I was pretty comfortable. From what I can recall, I saw a paper on the wall with writing on it, I could not make out all the words but I mainly remember trying to read it in the light, but then the light would change to yellow and I couldn't make out the words again. The paper kind of felt like a really thin sponge painted white, it was kind of floppy from the paint but it wasn't wet to the touch. The main words I remember reading is "speak" and "idolatry". Another odd thing about this White Castle and me inside of the room of the castle was every moment there would be something different about the room. The last thing in the dream was the moment changed to window being open, the door to enter the room being open, and I looked out of the window and the door to the castle was also open. The door to the castle was red, I went back to read the paper because I was so concentrated on trying to find out what the paper said, the light changed from white to yellow again, and I began to get really frustrated. I decided I wanted to leave since the door was open (it wasn't like I was itching to get out but I was definitely locked inside). I looked up to start walking out of the door but it begin to close I panicked a little, turned around to look to the window to see if I can escape their but when I turned around it was closed and the blinds to the window was closed as well.

Best,
CovenantChild
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: White castle, and I'm inside

Post by bjcollin »

For consideration, just some thoughts as I was reading the dream... the overall message of the dreams seems to be saying that something your into or something your looking at seems holy at first, but it really isn't all that holy as the light is changing from white to yellow and is showing it for what it really is. It really is a stronghold that is turning out to be just a fancy form of idolatry. The spongy paper to me would represent a soft message. Hope this helps get you started on the dream.
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

Hello,

Oh wow, Thank you. What is a soft message?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

A soft message is something that isn't strong or exacting, it is subject to change at any whim of the person giving it. It pushes or has give to it.
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

Seeing that idolatry isn't a soft matter, why would the messenger not be strong about sending the message? Am I supposed to push to get the message?