Dreamed of Going Back to My Former Workplace

Archived Dreams from 2017
LiW
Bronze Member

Dreamed of Going Back to My Former Workplace

Post by LiW »

In the dream, I entered my last workplace and saw a male ex-colleague eating alone in a big hall, which looked dark although it was daytime. Then I entered another area, which looked slightly bright. There, I saw another ex-colleague, who was a cleaner from China. He appeared to be quite shocked when he saw me, as he asked me why I was there. If I remember correctly, I did not respond to his question; instead, I smiled at him reluctantly. Then I walked straight out of the area.
Next, I entered another area that looked liked another hall. There were some people there. I did not know most of them. If I remember correctly, they seemed to be having some kind of celebration. I saw a male ex-colleague, who was kind to me when I was working there. If I remember correctly, I asked him why he did not go back to his old office (which was within the same premises). And if I remember correctly, he told me that he could not remember how to go back. In response, I told him that he should know his way or something to that effect. At that moment, a female ex-colleague said that I should know it would take time for a blind person to reorientate himself or something to that effect.
In the next scene, I was walking alone on a wide road. It seemed that it was around evening. There was no vehicle in sight. In front of me was a Malay lady who was carrying her young son on her back, while her mother was walking behind her. I saw that there trees on both sides of the road where they were walking towards. I stopped the younger mother and asked her for direction. She then told me that the way to the train station was on my left. If I remember correctly, I was asking her for direction to my last workplace, not to the train station. And I remember asking her a second time, but she again told me the direction to the train station. If I remember correctly, I looked puzzled but I decided not to ask her a third time. As I turned left to walk to the train station, I looked back at the younger mother and her son. And if I remember correctly, they both waved and smiled at me.